To Tux or Not To Tux

Originally Posted by you go boy

tuxs are so unoriginal to prom imo... i just wouldnt want to look like everyone else... id wear a suit

roll.gif

It really doesnt matter since you dont have a date and no-one is going to pay any attention to you anyway

No offense though but its the truth

I'm not "popular", but I'm cool with a lot of people.

I'm just hoping this turns out well, because my motto is "Go by myself and leave with someone."
laugh.gif

So far I've spent $65 on the ticket and $125 on a rental tuxedo.
smh.gif

so its a must to wear a tux to prom? i guess i was wrong by saying wear a suit... i thought it would be formal enough because people wear suits to weddings allthe time...

Originally Posted by you go boy

so its a must to wear a tux to prom? i guess i was wrong by saying wear a suit... i thought it would be formal enough because people wear suits to weddings all the time...
Just think how many times in your life you get to have the chance to wear one.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm not "popular", but I'm cool with a lot of people.

I'm just hoping this turns out well, because my motto is "Go by myself and leave with someone."
laugh.gif

So far I've spent $65 on the ticket and $125 on a rental tuxedo.
smh.gif
Damn that's quite a bit of change...Well, almost the same thing happened to me JR. Prom, then I wised up senior year and hit up thosepromotional offers and what not. Got a really nice tux for only $50.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
All of my homeboys without dates said this and do u know what happened, they left with their homeboys

I dont want to ruin your fun but realistically u are probably not gonna leave with anyone, now u might end up leavin wit someone at the after party but not theprom

Word. But I think I've found a date already, gonna find out for sure tomorrow. So I'm hoping that it works out well, due to all this crap I read on NT.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom