To wife or not to wife vol. it aint that bad

Originally Posted by mholmes87

DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR ENTERTAINMENT.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

She trying to pull a fast one on you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marry her --> she goes to nursing school --> takes out major loans to pay for said school --> YOU, as her legal husband, become liable for her loans.

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

Thats cold blooded logic right there. Don't do it.

Lol sounds like a typical immigrant. She's lying to you. No nursing school requires you to be 24 or married. She's probably trying to use you to get citizenship and her college fees waivered + financial aid.

If she already has her citizenship, forget what I said : )

This sounds like a scam.  What school needs you to be 24 or married?  I have never heard of this in my life

You about to get got OP.  She is going to marry you for citizenship.  You marriage will then get put under investigation to make sure you didn't marry just for citizenship purposes.  You ever seen Chuck and Larry? That actually happens when a person who doesn't know some one that well and just happens to be coworkers with some one gets married to that coworker who just so happens to be an illegal alien.

but all that being said......do it for NT

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

no pics its a coworker and dont have her FB
cliffs (i know how yall are with reading)
-gets coworkers #

-we get kinda cool or w/e

-tells me she is trying to go to nursing school

-asks me to temporarily marry her until she can get into school (says you either had to be 24, married, or something else...i forgot the other)

-she's kinda bad...might be average in NTs eyes...her smile might be 2cms too big for you guys

-says she's bout it, and she'll cook and clean + all the rest of the stuff if I help her out

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif
1. Never mess with a co-worker. 
2. Don't do it. 

edit....

homie explained it perfectly below:

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

She trying to pull a fast one on you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marry her --> she goes to nursing school --> takes out major loans to pay for said school --> YOU, as her legal husband, become liable for her loans.

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

all cuz she promised to cook and clean...

damn at least get paid...

Real talk, he's gotta look at this as a business opportunity, and that only.

I say do it just so I can see how it turns out.

But yeah, her loans will turn into your loans as well.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

no pics its a coworker and dont have her FB
cliffs (i know how yall are with reading)
-gets coworkers #

-we get kinda cool or w/e

-tells me she is trying to go to nursing school

-asks me to temporarily marry her until she can get into school (says you either had to be 24, married, or something else...i forgot the other)

-she's kinda bad...might be average in NTs eyes...her smile might be 2cms too big for you guys

-says she's bout it, and she'll cook and clean + all the rest of the stuff if I help her out

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif
1. Never mess with a co-worker. 

End of discussion.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I know people who know people who know chicks that are willing to pay 20-30k to marry for citizenship.
Got that option in my back pocket if life takes a turn.
Info?
nerd.gif

First off, never pay attention to what a chick says, you go by what a chick actually does.  Alot of chicks love to talk, and do nothing more than just that.  Second, if you are even thinking about marrying this chick..........."sucka.........12 o'clock and high"

i remember some girl at my old job came to me and asked to marry and bring her sister to the U.S. from China for 30K 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OP please don't fall into this trap...I'm concerned you had to ask about this, temporary marriage for Nursing school? Where they do that at?

Like I stated in this post before the switch, OP, what part of the game is this?!?!?!?!? Who temporarily marries someone just to go to nursing school? That sounds really suspect. Smarten up and don't participate in such tomfoolery.

Back
Top Bottom