Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

looks like the second batch of DK's are out already
smile.gif
it's good that there are a lot of stores selling this ... -1 for the resellers
smile.gif

This is great news...I hope DK's sit until mid march...need to clear up the bills first before I can double up on these...

For those who are still looking for kb5 dk, sports central sm fairview still has fsr according to the sales rep

Sports Central SM Sucat has plenty of DKs as well. And to somebody who was looking for the black/white/red LBJ 7, saw a 9.5 on display in the same store. Call them up for more details.

nice sports central got their shares of the dk too. ima check it out later. thanks for the update.

how ironic that we were complaining a month ago that we are not getting any love because the KB V has been delayed and the Chaos has a pseudo-Quickstrike treatment but now we got all the colorways in abundance and my bank account has been complaining already
laugh.gif

^ Same here man, just when you thought you've had purchased the pairs you want another colorway that you can't resist will pop up, and what's worst is we just on the 2nd month and I already have 5 pairs, only colorway missing are the Vdays and ASG
laugh.gif
never had this kind of urge to buy a certain shoe model, usually I stop at 2.

BL sz 13 seen at Toby's MOA for those who still needs it

^haha i kno bro, jus like the kb4's i almost got all the cw of that shoe. the problem is, the shoe looks better and performs very well too in the bball court.. so.. what can we do right?

^lol now he could jus wear them all out. haha! nobody's gonna get them for that rip-off price! gudluck!

thank you for the update on the pacman shirts. i am liking all designs! biased fan here. i will check if toby's rob metro east has them.

too bad for that ebay dude.

by the way, first time poster.

Back
Top Bottom