Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

is the size 14 Kobe V BLs still available at toby's moa?i can't call them because i'm form bicol.,it'll be a long distance call

hall of fame at festival mall still had one last pair of DK's in size 9.0...no more size 10.0 since i got it.
wink.gif

theres another outlet in cavite which has size 14 an 15 BLs...check that out too

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by chaose57

the BLs are gone na
devil.gif
what time did you go to MoA?  i saw them there earlier tonight at Toby's around 8pm.

nope not at toby's moa.,it's just my reply for jrjmd. Sorry for not quoting it.,anyway the BL is gone from an outlet store he suggested to me. BTW is it a BL sz 14?TIA

Originally Posted by chaose57

nope not at toby's moa.,it's just my reply for jrjmd. Sorry for not quoting it.,anyway the BL is gone from an outlet store he suggested to me. BTW is it a BL sz 14?TIA
yes, size 14.0 at MoA.

chaose, sorry about that hope you get to see a pair of your size...

dreamshift, most of the dks in tobys are small sizes.

B.L.? check out S.M. Val. Toby's branch. I think they still hae stocks.
smile.gif
)

Toby's north edsa (main) is having a sale up to 50% off, Their regular Adidas items are all 10% off or pay it at regular price with a free adidas backpack worth P1,295. I bought an adidas superstar II and chose to get the free bag instead since it's worth 1,295 versus the 300pesos discount you're gonna get. Sayang din.

in case some one is looking for Dark Knights.. saw size 9 and 10 in Toby's SM Sta Rosa. 10% off

thanks to everyone who helped out with the dark knight it was much appreciated. Hopefully I can get find some chaos in as sz.10

Back
Top Bottom