Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

nikehyper.gif

Originally Posted by Inigo

When will those all white Hyperfuse drop? Any update?
i came from toby's mall of asia awhile ago, and theres no word on the all white hyperfuse yet, one of the clerks told me that it maybe a really slim chance that those all white hyperfuse would drop at are toby's store, but lets just kip are fingers cross and are eyes open maybe it might just drop.

@ manilaboy nope bro,, SM South is just renovating coz of the plan to put up a condo at the parking lot at the back,,

^man how many times do people need to tell you to stop flooding the threads with that! please place it in your signature instead! if you dont know how to PM me.

and it wont hurt for you to visit the buy/sell forum...

stick to the updates please!

When you buy a Hyperfuse from Tobys you get free three nike stickers or any pair that is under their Build you Army campaign. I was surprised that my box had three stickers.
happy.gif

^boo!! when was that? i bought mine at Toby's MOA last wednesday but i did not get the any stickers!

Any news on whats dropping next at Tobys/Planet Sports? New Kobe's , Hyperfuse colorways???

here is the sticker i am talking about. I bought mine at Toby's Glorietta. Surprised to see three stickers inside the box.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Those look like the stickers for their shoe racks.

laugh.gif
haha maybe they placed it in my box accidentally? Almost every one I know who got HF TB's from Tobys didn't get any stickers
roll.gif

are there any branches that still carry kobe v inlines? or chaos? i was stupid to pass those up before. tsk. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom