Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by wytboy55

thanks bro, got mine reserved already and will pick them up later at around 5-6pm..

good for you bro.. real sneakerhead - 1, reseller - 0

called up Olympic Village The Block awhile ago, they still have the Chaos in size 8.5 last stock

Got the last 9.5 in the Block a while ago. Thanks for all the info guys!
happy.gif

MOA staffs told me awhile ago that they won't be putting any displays of the Chaos because all stocks are already reserved, I reserved an 11.5, but toobad, no 11.5 arrived.

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

nasa toby's moa ako yesterday around 2PM wala sila display baka tinago na agad..

i was also there at around 3pm... just dropped by after work... all reserve na thats why they did not display it anymore pareng popoy...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

nasa toby's moa ako yesterday around 2PM wala sila display baka tinago na agad..

i was also there at around 3pm... just dropped by after work... all reserve na thats why they did not display it anymore pareng popoy...
tired.gif

mga mahilig magpareserve. Yan ang no.1 na flaker.
smh.gif

airpopoy629 wrote:

tired.gif

sayang di nag pang abot..
glasses.gif

good for them.. at least tumaas yun benta nila..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

im guessing that green archer hoarded all the chaos in toby's, sizes 10.5s
Do you have proof? Relax!! Green Archer is a nice guy...

Diskarte mo na yan brod kung pano ka makakuha ng Chaos mo...

Originally Posted by Flashout01

from what i know he sells fake kicks just check this out http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320457877808
If you read and understand the post thoroughly, you'd realize that the difference between someone selling fakes and someone being honestenough to say that what he's selling are "labeled as b-grades" is pretty obvious.

Get your facts straight before using this forum as an avenue to start your baseless accusations or, at the very least, man up to what you're declaring byproviding proof.

jmoney45 wrote:
Flashout01 wrote:
from what i know he sells fake kicks just check this out httphttp://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320457877808://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320457877808
If you read and understand the post thoroughly, you'd realize that the difference between someone selling fakes and someone being honest enough to say that what he's selling are "labeled as b-grades" is pretty obvious.

Get your facts straight before using this forum as an avenue to start your baseless accusations or, at the very least, man up to what you're declaring by providing proof.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i posted that link because what he's selling is straght out fake!

this is what a B-Grade Eggpalnt looks like.. seconds away from making it to retail. look the cf and the sole if they looks any the same huh?
here's the link and check it out httphttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330385215920://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330385215920

i've been around long enough to know whats goin on on my block... do your homework boy
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

^ Haha, Flashout...claiming you've been around the block long enough, good for you, man! Keep flattering yourself
laugh.gif

Now, back to the updates before this thread gets L-O-C-K-E-D
happy.gif

Can anyone tell me if this is the LEGIT CHECK THREAD?!?
Read boy! You keep on bullying other people coz of their mistakes, but you're the #1 person to break the rules!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That post still does not have any relevant proof about the accusation on the Chaos.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

I have nothing against with the seller or anything, actually i already met the guy
happy.gif

i'm not frontin or anything but im just helping others not get mislead....
tongue.gif
wink.gif

got milk??
roll.gif

^Still, it doesn't prove anything about the Chaos. Why don't you help yourself first and go to the right thread. And stop postingirrelevant info.
eyes.gif

guys, basically there's 2 different issues here:

1. hoarding of the chaos V - take note that it's just a wild guess...unless there's a proof, he's still innocent
2. legit seller or item (just take this discussion in the correct thread)

This thread is too helpful to those 'heads that can't depend much on NP and Stadium.

he got those foams from ebay, and he was dooped. another thing, i think his chaos didnt come from here but from the us.

are the chaos dropping anywhere else? is moa the last place where the chaos would drop? how about toby's alabang which is also a toby's arena?

no sign of Kobe V in Toby's alabang last night. Its not available in any shoe store in ATC.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

tired.gif

mga mahilig magpareserve. Yan ang no.1 na flaker.
smh.gif
How can you flake if you don't get it reserved?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom