Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by Karbonized

No hate here, i think you are being sarcastic...  What im trying to say is like the Kobe IV im certain that there will be a lot of cw's that will be reaching our shores and by the time Kobe VI comes, the demand for the Vs has reached its saturation point and the remaining stocks will be put on sale..  Di mo  pala kailangan mag-antay, i remember the whiteouts IVs didnt sold out and there are some stores that put them on sale.

Medyo mahirap naman yun mga pinapahanap mo. The chaos IV is priced at P7,495 at retail when it was released here so i guess its out of your budget considering its overpriced by your standards also only 24 pairs were released here. As for the carpe diem iv's this were the first cw to be released so mahirap tayo makahanap niyan. And for the titaniums... nevermind....  

Btw Gold Medals IVs is already on sale(10% off), try to check nike stadium GB5 for your size.  
There are specific CWs I prefer.  It's not just about having a KB IV of whatever CW.  Pasensya ka na bro, daming kasing tumitira about the money thing.  I can buy that pero I have to stop myself.  Price is relative to me.  If it was priced at 15k, now selling for 7.5k - I would still consider it.
daming reklamo, sa huli binili din pala. hayy.
Rant ang tawag dun.  Masama ba?  I never paid retail before but I did because I couldn't wait for Nike Park/Stadium to sell it.  Like I said, it was released Dec 26.  It's a month after and it's still not there.

enough bout exchange rates and shipping rates. Last time i checked this is an Update thread. Stick to the updates peeps, mods might decide to lock this up.

Magtanong ng update puwede ba?

I already called all the Toby numbers but for those who drop by Toby's baka may new delivery so pa-update na lang.

Mueller knee brace (medium/large)
McDavid Knee stabilizer brace (Large)

Thanks!

I have a friend travelling there next month, are there still lots of Chaos in Tobys and Olympic Village stores? I may need a Chaos V in retail.

TIA.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

I have a friend travelling there next month, are there still lots of Chaos in Tobys and Olympic Village stores? I may need a Chaos V in retail.

TIA.

negative chris. seems like all are sold out. i just am not sure if the other branches that didn't get their allocations would get em.

sircsetroc,

there are displays at rsh in g4 and festival mall as of 7pm last night but i heard that they are spoken for. im not sure if they will remove the reservations if those that reserved it wont get it. also im not sure if they are your size. lets just hope that other branches will get their stocks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

sircsetroc,

there are displays at rsh in g4 and festival mall as of 7pm last night but i heard that they are spoken for. im not sure if they will remove the reservations if those that reserved it wont get it. also im not sure if they are your size. lets just hope that other branches will get their stocks
smile.gif
thanks for the immediate reply jrjmd and ryan....I'm a size 10, will ask a friend to check G4 later...

I can't decide if I'll be getting the BL or the Dark Knight.. ano ba mas maganda sa dalawa??

^^ There is no comparison. Each is a different colorway with a different significance

DARK KNIGHT = Batman
BL = Bruce Lee

I say take both!! LOL

Originally Posted by jaypax21

I can't decide if I'll be getting the BL or the Dark Knight.. ano ba mas maganda sa dalawa??

no need for multiple posts of the same thing on different threads, man.
and to answer your question, not a lot of people can pull off yellow shoes so it's really up to you.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by jaypax21

no need for multiple posts of the same thing on different threads, man.
and to answer your question, not a lot of people can pull off yellow shoes so it's really up to you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

imho, the DK will be more wearable casually... goodluck ...

Toby's The Block should step up ...

and isnt it that sm north was on sale, everything supposedly was 10% off
happy.gif
nice one for those BL fans...

Olympic Village Megamall

Hyperdunk Pinas now only P42++
Soldier III Blk/Wyt cw @ P55++

Forgot the other kicks on sale...

Don't know where to post this, just a little heads up to all AND1 fans

AKTIV TRINOMAN is selling the Tai-chis

white/red
and
white/black

P3995..

Hope this helps to all and1 and vince carter (white/red - slamdunk championship shoe) fans out there...

Back
Top Bottom