TODAY APPRECIATION edit: FAMILY MEMBER MURDERED

rip to your aunt

and ladt 2 days been hell sick dizzy heart palpitations i think, think i have the flu but not sure feel like im dying over here smh

rip to your aunt

and ladt 2 days been hell sick dizzy heart palpitations i think, think i have the flu but not sure feel like im dying over here smh

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Am i thee only one that thinks he might be trolling?
Just cause he felt amazing in the morning and made a appreciation thread for it then this happens?

Idk..

Just cause he felt amazing in the morning and made a appreciation thread for it then this happens?

Idk..

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Idk..
I don't think anyone would be that grimey to be lying about that.

Idk..
I don't think anyone would be that grimey to be lying about that.

Idk..
As well as posting he hopes nothing bad happens later on..I dont know...but regardless RIP to your aunt, sorry to hear that

Idk..
As well as posting he hopes nothing bad happens later on..I dont know...but regardless RIP to your aunt, sorry to hear that

Idk..

Idk..

Back
Top Bottom