pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OR we could turn this into a thread into a "whats your newest skill?" Maybe? No?

Spoiler [+]
I recently began trying to cut my own hair, havent quite mastered the art yet though

Congrats, you'll never drive an automatic sports coupe again... Well at least until you get married and your balls get cut off and your testosterone dips.

Good for you! Unfortunately, a lot of research has gone into automatics - making them quicker and more economical than standards nowadays. But they'll never be able to replicate the fun factor.

That's cool. I need to learn as well.
Today I finally got good at being proactive (got a job interview).

Are there driving schools that I can go and learn?  I only know one person who knows how to drive stick and has a manual car but she lives far away.  I don't want to mess her car up either.

I don't think it's a big deal, nor is it worthy.

LOL @ post about automatic sports coupe/sedan.

You is late..

I would love to learn! This is like an lost art my dad was telling me. Every man should know how to drive a stick according to him.

Driving a manual is sooo much more fun good job OP. My skill to learn is skateboarding tricks

congrats to you...................i've been driving for 3 years and my first car was stick. I drove an auto once last year and it felt so awkward.

I took a manual off the lot and never driven stick before. Watched a couple of youtube vids, "ghost stick" my automatic a few days and bought the manual. Luckily there was no traffic on the way home but I had work the next day in traffic and it was raining. All in all I was 90% proficient after 3hrs total of driving.

Back
Top Bottom