Today, I Found Out About Souls............

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I believe my Grandma has visited me plenty of times.  For instance.. my Mom was really really ill this past summer.  I actually thought she wasn't going to make it.  I came home from work to get my phone charger (damn iPhone but I digress) before going to the hospital.  I was really distraught, but I saw a huge butterfly come out of nowhere.  Mind you, butterflies are never around my apartment..  It fluttered around me for around 30 seconds then disappeared.  I knew everything would be alright at that exact moment.  One time, I was sitting outside, and a random butterfly flew by and landed on my shirt..  My girl was like its your grandma's spirit again.  I don't doubt it..

So we are just gonna let this one slide?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I remember I was about 11 or 12 when my grandfather died and my grandmother was really sick. 20 days after my grandfather died they brought my grandma home from the hospital and said that she only had a few days left. She lived in a huge house and the stairs would have been a problem so we cleared out most of the furniture in the living room and put up a hospital bed and we had a nurse come in and spend the day with her. They left a lazy boy in the living room near the bed, and it happened to be the chair my grandfather would sit in all day and watch tv.

The last night my grandmother was alive she couldn't say anything but she kept looking over at the chair and smiling. She kept extending her arm toward the chair and it almost looked like she was trying to hold someone's hand. It kinda creeped me out but my dad said that she was probably looking at my grandfather. So my grandparents died 27 days apart from each other and everyone said that my grandma died of a broken heart. I guess thats supposed to be the cute thing to say considering she really died of cancer.

Oh well..

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.
wow 
eek.gif
 .. same exact idea, almost.. My grand mom passed the month of july.. my grand dad was devastated..  He had become blind over the years, so it was a bit tough.. especially during the funeral.. it was sad that he couldn't see his wife..that one last time.  2 weeks later  he caught a heart attack and never made it. we believe he gave up on living.. due to his terrible heartache. rest.in.heaven my wonderful grandparents. 

I remember I was about 11 or 12 when my grandfather died and my grandmother was really sick. 20 days after my grandfather died they brought my grandma home from the hospital and said that she only had a few days left. She lived in a huge house and the stairs would have been a problem so we cleared out most of the furniture in the living room and put up a hospital bed and we had a nurse come in and spend the day with her. They left a lazy boy in the living room near the bed, and it happened to be the chair my grandfather would sit in all day and watch tv.

The last night my grandmother was alive she couldn't say anything but she kept looking over at the chair and smiling. She kept extending her arm toward the chair and it almost looked like she was trying to hold someone's hand. It kinda creeped me out but my dad said that she was probably looking at my grandfather. So my grandparents died 27 days apart from each other and everyone said that my grandma died of a broken heart. I guess thats supposed to be the cute thing to say considering she really died of cancer.

Oh well..

wow 
eek.gif
 .. same exact idea, almost.. My grand mom passed the month of july.. my grand dad was devastated..  He had become blind over the years, so it was a bit tough.. especially during the funeral.. it was sad that he couldn't see his wife..that one last time.  2 weeks later  he caught a heart attack and never made it. we believe he gave up on living.. due to his terrible heartache. rest.in.heaven my wonderful grandparents. 

Thanks for all the love NT. But some of you guys in here never cease to amaze me. Its like your only goal in life to get lols on NT.

Thanks for all the love NT. But some of you guys in here never cease to amaze me. Its like your only goal in life to get lols on NT.

Its true, believe it or not it happened with two of my grandmothers and my grandfather. My grandfather called out for his brothers who had previously passed. He stayed alive up until later that night where he finally called for his mom then he reached his hand up towards the ceiling and passed away. RIP to ur grandmother.

Its true, believe it or not it happened with two of my grandmothers and my grandfather. My grandfather called out for his brothers who had previously passed. He stayed alive up until later that night where he finally called for his mom then he reached his hand up towards the ceiling and passed away. RIP to ur grandmother.

It'll be 2 years since my grandmother passed away on the 20th of this month and the same thing happened with her. My mother went to get her some water and when she came back, she told my mom that her father just came and said he'll be back for her. She died later that evening.. 
tired.gif

It'll be 2 years since my grandmother passed away on the 20th of this month and the same thing happened with her. My mother went to get her some water and when she came back, she told my mom that her father just came and said he'll be back for her. She died later that evening.. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Oh well..

wow 
eek.gif
Some emotional stuff in here...
I've experienced some pretty spiritual stuff too (There's been a lot of death in my family) So I definitely believe... 

RIP to you're grandma OP

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Oh well..

wow 
eek.gif
Some emotional stuff in here...
I've experienced some pretty spiritual stuff too (There's been a lot of death in my family) So I definitely believe... 

RIP to you're grandma OP

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Originally Posted by 51and3rd

And some of my moms stories go beyond what i encountered. When my step grandfather? died (not a good man by any sense of the word) he kept askin my mom who was the man in the corner? She asked what he was talking about because they where in the room alone. He said the man in the black suit in the corner. Then he said is he the one who's coming to get me? She said yeah you can go with him when ever he's ready. After he got a visit from his last son he died about 20 min later! My mind is blown right now!

The same dude that came and got Uncle Charles

eek.gif
roll.gif
 #Dead, no pun intended

I had a professor in college whowas a pastor who has seendozens of people pass away and said that this was rather commonplace.
This thread has me scared to fall asleep
frown.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Originally Posted by 51and3rd

And some of my moms stories go beyond what i encountered. When my step grandfather? died (not a good man by any sense of the word) he kept askin my mom who was the man in the corner? She asked what he was talking about because they where in the room alone. He said the man in the black suit in the corner. Then he said is he the one who's coming to get me? She said yeah you can go with him when ever he's ready. After he got a visit from his last son he died about 20 min later! My mind is blown right now!

The same dude that came and got Uncle Charles

eek.gif
roll.gif
 #Dead, no pun intended

I had a professor in college whowas a pastor who has seendozens of people pass away and said that this was rather commonplace.
This thread has me scared to fall asleep
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Whats the scientific explanation?
Smh at there always having to be a scientific explanation for things. 
eyes.gif
dmt and lots of it...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Whats the scientific explanation?
Smh at there always having to be a scientific explanation for things. 
eyes.gif
dmt and lots of it...

Back
Top Bottom