Today I sat inside the 2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ.. Vol. SICK!!!

I like most of the car, but I seriously can't stand where Chevy is going with their design language on the grill/front ends. The Impala and the new Traverse have that new grill look and its very safe/pedestrian to me. It's the kind of look that is gonna look antiquated/rental car fleet in a few years.

Definitely a beautiful car, Chevy did an amazing job with the design. The impala name is already solidified so people will show interest based on reputation alone. It's going to be a hit, guaranteed.

3.5L V6 FWD? Minus whale cop da CLA or poser beemer.

Last edited:
3.5L V6 FWD? Minus whale cop da CLA or poser beemer.

So you'd rather pay more money for a lower quality car because it has a MB or BMW badge?

Even though I haven't seen the Impala in person, in general, dollar for dollar, you get more for your money with a non-luxury car in anything under $40K (Loaded Nissan Maxima, Honda Accord, etc)

Last edited:
So you'd rather pay more money for a lower quality car because it has a MB or BMW badge?

Even though I haven't seen the Impala in person, in general, dollar for dollar, you get more for your money with a non-luxury car in anything under $40K (Loaded Nissan Maxima, Honda Accord, etc)

I don't know about that bro. I can't speak on this Impala, but the previous generation Impala was all plastic everything, :x Felt like driving a real life Fisher Price toy.

So all the people that saw it in person are saying this is nice, and the people that have only seen a few pics are saying this is trash and overpriced. Ok.

I'll reserve my opinion until I see it in person.

its nice in person, i wouldnt buy it though unless it was priced at $21k like it should be IMO

Got 1k compliments today on the ride. Yes it would be nice if it was rwd but the thing drives like a caddy. Having a detuned camaro engine doesnt hurt. It movesss and fast for such a large car

Also if you were a serial killer you could put an entire family in the trunk haha

Got 1k compliments today on the ride. Yes it would be nice if it was rwd but the thing drives like a caddy. Having a detuned camaro engine doesnt hurt. It movesss and fast for such a large car

Also if you were a serial killer you could put an entire family in the trunk haha
first time in seen it I was like :wow:

Them joints are nice.

You got the base of the ltz?

first time in seen it I was like :wow:

Them joints are nice.

You got the base of the ltz?

2LT... The ltz was 5+ racks more

Obv the pipes on the back and the chrome strip are nice but not worth 5k nice.

I do wish you could get heated seats in the 2LT and i def shoulda got push to start. I dont eem know how to use a car key anymore hahhah ish jus feels wierd. Otherwise mine has every option but sunroof i think. Which is also kinda weird to be without. Hope i dont miss it in the summer

Driving one right now as a rental car....I am disappoint. Joint ponders all over the road like it can't drive in a straight line. Acceleration is sub par, and visibility is limited.

Maybe my particular rental car is jacked up, but its only got 6k on the odometer.

Driving one right now as a rental car....I am disappoint. Joint ponders all over the road like it can't drive in a straight line. Acceleration is sub par, and visibility is limited.

Maybe my particular rental car is jacked up, but its only got 6k on the odometer.

Yea man. The limited was the fleet vehicle. Only small amounts of the new body styles were sold to rental comps and traditionally units sold n bulk to rentals undergo alot less scrutiny than gen production models. Essiently theyre b grades.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...hest-scoring-sedan-consumer-reports/index.htm

After 2 days of ownership two words come to mind. Budget cadillac.

The og msrp was ******ed tho.

Last edited:
I never drove one, but is it better then the last Gen Impala as far as quality?

Back
Top Bottom