Today is the 45th anniversary of JFK's assasination

tired.gif

I was just watching a couple of really good documentaries.

Although it was an unfortunate incident, I wish I could have been alive though that time in history.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

He tried to kill the Fed. He's good in my book.
Co-signs. He was going to shake things up for a lot of people in power and that's why they all got together and offed him.

Did you guys hear his secret society speech. This guy literally was the first honest president. In judgement I hope he recieves extra wings in heaven. Seemslike Jesus and the devil are playing chest sometimes you have to give up a valuable piece in order to achieve a check.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

He tried to kill the Fed.
Can you elaborate?

Executive Order 11110

Basically it was going to curb and possibly end our enslavement to the international bankers, by stripping the "Federal" Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States FEDERAL Government at interest.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

He tried to kill the Fed. He's good in my book.
Co-signs. He was going to shake things up for a lot of people in power and that's why they all got together and offed him.

JFK was one our greats.

RIP. Saw this mythbusters-like show recently where they proved that the bullet was shot from behind. Now we need to know who shot the rifle.
ohwell.gif

I think what Obama is to us (younger generation), is probably similar to what JFK was to them back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom