today was a BAD day

Reaction score
ok NT here it goes, everythin is cool to start off, i get off work early then i go home and change so i can go get my friends so we can go to my superbowlparty. So i go up my driveway and my @!#$#% muffler falls off. So i get out the car like wat happened and i look at my boy and he's crackin up
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
. so im like eff it im not goin to worry bout that now i got a party to run.And then the Patriots lose
mad.gif
today was not a good day for me man. The only thing that was lookin up was at theend when i got on this girl i was tryin to get at for a minute.

Ny one else have a bad day?

Originally Posted by mdwst9

So i go up my driveway and my @!#$#% muffler falls off. So i get out the car like wat happened and i look at my boy and he's crackin up
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

how your muffler fall off son? is your car glued together
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nope I won some money from that game sorry. but it could have been worse. you could have found out someone was smashing that girl or that you or someone youknow has some sort of terminal problem. life is tough but not as tough as we make it out to be. Carpe Diem

Wow what a sad sad day story, well not really I'm happy as hell for the ARROGANT PATS! They deserved this loss along with all the other arrogant and snobbypats fans. 18-1*

2 years ago it was for me. One of my best friends from middle school who went from a different high school from mine just died in a carwreck in 2006, and herautopsy revealed she had cocaine in her system. What was surprising was that she was homecoming queen and cheerleading captain for her school.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Look at the bright side, the Giants won the Superbowl.
smile.gif
the rain almost ruined our BBQ but that's about it. it was also very cold and windy...

Today was a great day .... great sunny day in the mia, great dome, and the pats lost

Originally Posted by mdwst9

ok NT here it goes, everythin is cool to start off, i get off work early then i go home and change so i can go get my friends so we can go to my superbowl party. So i go up my driveway and my @!#$#% muffler falls off. So i get out the car like wat happened and i look at my boy and he's crackin up
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
. so im like eff it im not goin to worry bout that now i got a party to run.And then the Patriots lose
mad.gif
today was not a good day for me man. The only thing that was lookin up was at the end when i got on this girl i was tryin to get at for a minute.

Ny one else have a bad day?
mines worst almost got arrested wrecked my whip and have to pay for the repairs myself with no help wat makes it worst im only 16 and have to worrybout this...plus school & work...my next couple of months are going to be hell

Back
Top Bottom