toetoeshoes.com

Is this site legit? prices seem too low to be real, but they say all the right things on the return policy. Thx Nt'ers

this site is deinitely fake. prices are way too low and they have some CW's that never came out.
a total rip off of PYS and look they already have the 2009

Yeah, definitely fake. From what I saw, there weren't any colorways that never came out, but there prices are too low. Definitely a rip off of PYS. Theytook the format of the entire website. They also have full size runs on all their kicks. And yeah, they already have the 2009. For 89.99.

Stay away.

....And the packs for $179? I just figured I would doulbe check. Thx Again guys!!!

That sucks coz they are using photos of authentic shoes. Just saw the photo of the Titanium and BRED XX3s and it looks legit to me. But the price isn't atonly $99

all these prices scream fake. ds alt's for 85 FSR? nice one. don't cop anything from this site.

ripoffreport has some pretty interesting stories about them....eventhough they proclaim they are legit ripoffreport.com users claim otherwise. so its up in theair

Back
Top Bottom