Toilet Paper Thread [links to available stock ITT]

Strange times we’re living in, NT fam, but I thought we should have a thread to link to stock of TP so all of our NT fam doesn’t have to deal with skid marks and crusty butts...

PLEASE post any links to available TP stock online.. I know idiots are camping outside of Costco and Walmart and buying up the stock but hopefully we can actually find stock for ourselves and our families.

Stay safe/healthy guys and don’t forget to wash your hands.

EDIT: Refer to this site for estimates along with purchasing via links posted ITT:

Last edited:
Strange times we’re living in, NT fam, but I thought we should have a thread to link to stock of TP so all of our NT fam doesn’t have to deal with skid marks and crusty butts...

PLEASE post any links to available TP stock online.. I know idiots are camping outside of Costco and Walmart’s and buying up the stock but hopefully we can actually find stock for ourselves and our families.

Stay safe/healthy guys and don’t forget to wash your hands.
how about u change the title of the thread
to "helpful links and tips during global crisis thread"
make this thread helpful for things other than toilet paper
like places to get meat and canned goods
cause its been hard trying to find those
as well as normal stuff just to clean ur house
water things like that.
also tips for folks who need medical advice and such
u dont have to
i just thought it would be better than just a thread for toilet paper
especially when if ur short on tp
just hop in the shower

I got about 8 rolls left so I'm not sweating it, just yet. Been to Publix twice in the last week and didn't see a roll.

Fortunately I got a plug on FB who orders it from his job. Picked up my share today and this is some heavy duty booty tissue, my dudes. My cheeks never felt anything this industrial before. It's like paper towel strength but with the softness of a formal dinner napkin. On Mob Piru.

You don't feel like idiots jumbling up in the tp isle?

I already had TP and wipes to last multiple months + I can get it from work. I been buying food, water, and bullets for weeks.

was telling people to start stocking up on essentials months ago

🤷🏽‍♂️

how about u change the title of the thread
to "helpful links and tips during global crisis thread"
make this thread helpful for things other than toilet paper
like places to get meat and canned goods
cause its been hard trying to find those
as well as normal stuff just to clean ur house
water things like that.
also tips for folks who need medical advice and such
u dont have to
i just thought it would be better than just a thread for toilet paper
especially when if ur short on tp
just hop in the shower

The reason I made a thread *SPECIFICALLY* for TP is due to idiot resellers buying up stock and throwing it on eBay, etc. I figure we deal with resellers during literally every hyped sneaker release as sneakerheads and will post links to help other NTers cop said releases for retail online-so right now, the “hype” is with TP because of COVID-19 hysteria and this is an item you used to easily be able to buy online (unlike meats and other foods, etc.) so we can afford to use the same approach here at NT.

I also think people should only take medical tips from their doctors or CDC.gov since there is a lot of room for idiots on here to spread false info sooooo I think we should keep it simple ITT and stick to online TP purchases.

My hope is this situation works itself out and there is little/no need for this thread sooner rather than later but *for now* let’s help each other out.

The reason I made a thread *SPECIFICALLY* for TP is due to idiot resellers buying up stock and throwing it on eBay, etc. I figure we deal with resellers during literally every hyped sneaker release as sneakerheads and will post links to help other NTers cop said releases for retail online-so right now, the “hype” is with TP because of COVID-19 hysteria and this is an item you used to easily be able to buy online (unlike meats and other foods, etc.) so we can afford to use the same approach here at NT.
all those other things u stated WERE easily bought online
now arent
so making a thread specifically for toilet paper isnt smart
think on the grand scale

I also think people should only take medical tips from their doctors or CDC.gov since there is a lot of room for idiots on here to spread false info sooooo I think we should keep it simple ITT and stick to online TP purchases.
i know we should only get medical advice from doctors
what im saying is for folks to give help to people
who looking for testing locations
for help finding regular everyday over the counter meds
like aspirin or alcohol swabs
all those are cleaned out in my area
folks who inject insulin need those swabs

My hope is this situation works itself out and there is little/no need for this thread sooner rather than later but *for now* let’s help each other out.

and my point is this should be the overall help and pay it forward thread
while we in this crisis
think bigger than tp
if ur a grown adult
and u think finding tissue is the most difficult thing in the world
and u cant come up with other solutions to not having toilet paper
that is the least of ur problems
everyone help each other out
thats all im sayin

get a bidet you savages

been telling these dudes, but for some reason their homophobia prevents them from washing their @&$. Multiple people have told me on here that they violated :stoneface: :smh: Honestly I think it’s a defense mechanism to deflect from how dirty they’ve been for the past 20-30 years. Not sure why else they take good advice as an attack on their masculinity. Most people in Asia, Europe, Middle East have been using bidets or similar things for decades/centuries

the only TP you will ever need again are the few strips to dry yourself after you finish

been telling these dudes, but for some reason their homophobia prevents them from washing their @&$. Multiple people have told me on here that they violated :stoneface: :smh: Honestly I think it’s a defense mechanism to deflect from how dirty they’ve been for the past 20-30 years. Not sure why else they take good advice as an attack on their masculinity

the only TP you will ever need again are the few strips to dry yourself after you finish
I think the "homophobic" responses are just for the public, I just think unless you were born into THAT system, most likely you won't adopt it later in life.

It is just a comfort/familiarity thing.

But not denying the "homophobic" aspect of it though.

But if a dude doesn't want water jets shot in that area, he shouldn't be shamed for it.

I think the "homophobic" responses are just for the public, I just think unless you were born into THAT system, most likely you won't adopt it later in life.

It is just a comfort/familiarity thing.

But not denying the "homophobic" aspect of it though.

But if a dude doesn't want water jets shot in that area, he shouldn't be shamed for it.
But don’t we shoot water jets on our penises and butts in the shower every day? Unless there are people out there who avoid washing their penises, balls, and crack in the shower because they feel violated?

I don’t understand the difference. To me the refusal is just based off pure ego/fragile masculinity

But don’t we shoot water jets on our penises in the shower every day? Unless there are people out there who avoid washing their penises and balls because they feel violated?
This is a wild convo. :lol:

I won't respond. :lol:

But to answer your first question, indirectly, yes, it isn't a streamlined jet of water going to that spot. :lol:

I tap out........

I have a problem finding some Lysol or Clorox. These idiots who never bought these disinfectants before are panic buying. And these retail workers give the runaround saying they'll get new orders on Thursday. Told me that last week and nothing.

Back
Top Bottom