Tokyo 23 legit vs fake

Can people stop with these annoying a** threads? If you're not paying flightclub prices for these then don't even bother posting a thread lol

I was posting to help not ask for anyone to guess if it was real or fake! Please read before responding!!!

I was posting to help not ask for anyone to guess if it was real or fake! Please read before responding!!!
To help people lol. It's called common sense if you're not paying the flightclub prices for these then obviously you'll be receiving fu fu shoes

To help people lol. It's called common sense if you're not paying the flightclub prices for these then obviously you'll be receiving fu fu shoes

A lot of people don't have common sense cause if they did then there wouldn't be a legit check forum duh

Well said...I know stores that Celebs go to and they sell fake shoes...so just b/c the price is sky high...does mean its authentic or visver!
That my friend is real talk. I have sold shoes on eBay, but started low to generate followers of the auction and get best price. Many times with eBay now based on account limitations they now implement you can't afford to just throw a hefty price on something and sell other things at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom