(((--TOKYO MOTOR SHOW --))) *PICS*

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That Lexus LFA doesn't really scream $375,000 (!!!) Only 500 will be made supposedly

I like that Toyota though. It's not over the top, but it does have a nice design.
What?!? That price is laughable. For that amount one could buy the new F458 and the new R8 V10. Both of these cars sweep Toyota off its feet. Weak. The Lotus is gorgeous but in person those cars are tiiiiiiny.
Safe to say LFA > R8. Ferrari is something else though.

FT-86 FTW!

Love these concept cars.. the future is going to be crazy, especially comparing what was 'new generation' last generation with the up and coming.

Automotive industry has come a long long way.

That Lotus..........I came.

Don't like the spoiler though. If I had that, I'd be on some Batman stunting mindset.

cr z and ft86... my lord.. ft86 isnt suppose to be too fast though. Price will be in 20k range to attract younger drivers

SY1_IMG_6673.JPG

Carrera%20white.jpg

This jawn looks like a damn rollerskate
laugh.gif

That Ft-86 is so gorgeous Toyota has been working on this car or a car very similar to this for a while now it was supposed to the new generation of the toyotasupra. I think it's where the 86 comes from, 1986 was the first year that the Supra became it's own model and not the 'Celica Supra'. I'mnot 100% but I pretty sure from the name and the body that's what this is. Which would awesome if they actually make it!! I wonder what the engine optionswill be?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Kookcle

sigmakidownz wrote:

laugh.gif
Kix I know you want that FT-86... me too
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif
yup
i def like it, any word on how much mrsp will be?

All I got is this.

After the FT-86 bows in concept form at the Tokyo Motor Show next month, the production model will be shown sometime next year with sales beginning sometime in late 2011 carrying a sticker price somewhere north of $20,000.

Source Autoblog

that LF-A's front reminds me of the celica....
eyes.gif

and i'd love the lotus 3298438484284238423842384238x better if i didnt know it had the V-6 from the camry
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cdicevt

That Ft-86 is so gorgeous Toyota has been working on this car or a car very similar to this for a while now it was supposed to the new generation of the toyota supra. I think it's where the 86 comes from, 1986 was the first year that the Supra became it's own model and not the 'Celica Supra'. I'm not 100% but I pretty sure from the name and the body that's what this is. Which would awesome if they actually make it!! I wonder what the engine options will be?

horrible info. the ft-86 is supposed to carry on the ae86's heritage. this is NOT a next gen supra.

Originally Posted by cdicevt

That Ft-86 is so gorgeous Toyota has been working on this car or a car very similar to this for a while now it was supposed to the new generation of the toyota supra. I think it's where the 86 comes from, 1986 was the first year that the Supra became it's own model and not the 'Celica Supra'. I'm not 100% but I pretty sure from the name and the body that's what this is. Which would awesome if they actually make it!! I wonder what the engine options will be?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

FT86 is a reincarnate of the AE86, which is the old school rwd corolla.

If you knew ANYTHING about Toyota, youd this this will be a RWD 4cyl....

Back
Top Bottom