Originally Posted by JD617

purplehazze96 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

JPZx wrote:

Cassel's off the market officially...
The NFL hasn't been the same without Brady
frown.gif

True.

If he fell behind in his rehab, is that Brady's fault for being lazy or is that his body simply not responding to the treatment like the doctors had hoped?

I don't know, I hate to make accusations without warrant but this seems like something that a professional like Brady and an NFL medical staff should have been able to prevent or at least work around .

I really hope he doesn't have to have another surgery, that would completely destroy their time table for getting him back. I don't understand how the build up of scar tissue would get THAT out of control though. Even if his body didn't respond well, it makes no sense. Due to genetics i developed a keloid on my knee and I was able to cope and keep the development of scar tissue under control when i had the same surgery. These guys have the best when it comes to training staffs and rehabilitation.

That's one of the issues, the Patriots are pissed because Brady got the surgery done by a doctor in California who was recommended by Brady's family instead of getting the surgery done in Boston by the doctors the Patriots wanted him to go to.

Damn, that's interesting. Maybe Doc was a Raiders fan...

Seriously though, what can the Patriots do in a situation like this where a player elects for his own personal doctor?

Damn as a Boston hater.. Proud New Yorker.. Raider Fan.. I still got to say that I miss Tom Brady.

Hope he recovers puts up numbers again, but doesn't ever win a Super Bowl.

With that said PATRIOTS ARE DONE OFFICIALLY.
pimp.gif

i think the doc was a chargers fan
laugh.gif

but nah, he def. should of used the doc recommended by the team. hes one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country

Originally Posted by AG 47

JD617 wrote:

That's one of the issues, the Patriots are pissed because Brady got the surgery done by a doctor in California who was recommended by Brady's family
instead of getting the surgery done in Boston by the doctors the Patriots wanted him to go to.

Damn, that's interesting. Maybe Doc was a Raiders fan...

Seriously though, what can the Patriots do in a situation like this where a player elects for his own personal doctor?

I didn't know he opted out of going with the Patriots recommended surgeon
eek.gif

laugh.gif
It's incredibly ironic that you make that joke about the Doc being a Raiders fan, I'm willing to be it was probably Attrache who did it, he'sthe only surgeon out here who actually has that kind of prestige. He's known throughout California for his work with SC, a few Raiders, and other highprofile guys. I'm pretty sure he has an office up here, Brady would definitely know about him considering he's from San Mateo.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^
laugh.gif
It's funny you make that joke about the Doc being a Raiders fan, I didn't know he opted out of going with the Patriots recommended surgeon. It was probably Attrache who did it, he's the only California surgeon i could see who actually has that kind of prestige. It would make sense, he's known throughout California for his work with SC and he actually has an office up here in Norcal, a lot of Raiders and other high profile guys, Brady would definitely know about him considering he's from San Mateo.

Yeah, it was him.

any knee surgery is serious ... this doesn't sound like it went well and why would the ligaments still be loose ... is that due to the fact that hehasn't been able to start rehab yet

we're talking about a possible 2 more surgeries in a worst case scenario .... i hate brady but this 2 much ...

cassel will get a nice extension as this will prolly be cheaper than a franchise tag for 1 yr ... the pats don't like to spend too much but they have tohope that brady can comeback

when brady comes back... its gonna take some time on top of that for him to get back to form ... carson palmer has been different ... it took manning half aseason and he didn't even have acl surgery ...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

hope all tha pats players chokes on eachother !#!%+
the only team choking on each others junk is your jets, homey.

All the blame should be directed toward the doctors that Brady's family recommended. The Patriots knew what they were talking about when they wanted him tobe in Boston to have the surgery. Infection could have happened regardless but Brady bit the bullet and disobeyed the front office. He had to have THREEsurgeries on the same knee because of them. He won't be the same again.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

come holla at me when yall win wit out cheatin

tha pats are joke hope tha plane crashes back to ne
laugh.gif

1086495901_3f4485b351.jpg

I hope dude gets better and all but speaking from a strictly football perspective..

roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

DeadsetAce wrote:

kobeskool2009 wrote:

come holla at me when yall win wit out cheatin

SMH. STOP IT.

You making New York fans looking like some haters.

With that said BUCK FOSTON their state their fan's their families & their hopes.

Brady's fault. His family recommended the families doctor but he went and messed with them losers that effed his knee up. %** Brady

Back
Top Bottom