Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Last night before the servers went down dudes were going rogue left and right. I killed two and then accidentally went rogue. Immediately 6 dudes showed up :x what sucks is they shoot at me and my rogue timer stops and the seconds go up :smh: I didn't even shoot back I was just trying to book it.

Power Leveling up to 30 last night was fun. :lol:

Those challenge mode missions are no joke. You gotta be well prepared or its over for you. :lol:

can't do dark zone solo, its damb near impossible. luckily i got some randoms who helped me out, level 15 on both zones....whos down to run around 7PST?

I don't think the power plant challenge mode is even possible man.

Got the wave spawn of 5 shotgunners hawking you down and one-shotting dudes, very next phase 3 legendary named big dudes with LMG's chasing you down.

**** is just ridiculous.

Only just realized that there was a separate thread... 
mean.gif

Constantly looking for new parts/mods/weapons/accessories while discovering new bits of info and base-upgrades... it's addicting!

And it feels more like an art to decide what to upgrade and tinker with to find what best suits you.

Blows my mind that some are on double-digit levels for both areas... 
laugh.gif

I'm only Lvl12!!!  Similar-level teamwork would be appreciated! 

PSN: SinnerP

I don't think the power plant challenge mode is even possible man.

Got the wave spawn of 5 shotgunners hawking you down and one-shotting dudes, very next phase 3 legendary named big dudes with LMG's chasing you down.

**** is just ridiculous.
Dude, i just spent about an hour trying to get past the beginning of that mission with no luck. Gave up and went to go farm the DZ. :lol: :smh:
I'm never doing that again. :lol:

I'm just gonna farm the other challenges for stuff. :lol:

Need a team of ppl that know what they're doing for challenging mode and it's pretty easy.

Otherwise, good luck, :lol:

Got a good *** squad of friends who know how to play the right way. Kind of had low expectations for this game but so far the game is great.

I wouldn't stress gear in this game until I'm 30. Just do high XP encounters and side missions. Because if you farm at the lower levels you'll find a piece and it doesn't take long b4 you out level the gear

Challenging missions no joke btw. After a couple tries I just went into the DZ, need better gear so I can knock down shields quicker. Shotgun dudes are nuts in this game lmao

Shotgun dudes are nuts? I'm not at that level yet I guess. I'm still having issues with flame throwers making smores out of me and the homies :lol:

Memph and I have been pacing through as of this weekend but the homie fell ill on me. :smh:

Kinda wish they showed stats on the screen after missions ended for bragging purposes but that's just nitpicking on my end. VERY solid game so far for me. Got to a level 12.

Shotgun dudes are nuts? I'm not at that level yet I guess. I'm still having issues with flame throwers making smores out of me and the homies :lol:

Memph and I have been pacing through as of this weekend but the homie fell ill on me. :smh:

Kinda wish they showed stats on the screen after missions ended for bragging purposes but that's just nitpicking on my end. VERY solid game so far for me. Got to a level 12.

Bro you'll see. First half is Def a lot of flame guys. Mid game is mix of shotgun x flame guys. End game is assault rifle & shotgun dudes. They just charge you lol.

I tried the daily mission on the police academy mission on challenging, bruh. Everyone has a shield

Last edited:
Worst thing about the shotgunners on challenging is that they double tap you, word to Zombieland.

Bro you'll see. First half is Def a lot of flame guys. Mid game is mix of shotgun x flame guys. End game is assault rifle & shotgun dudes. They just charge you lol.

I tried the daily mission on the police academy mission on challenging, bruh. Everyone has a shield

:x

i got murked with a shotty this weekend tho and the feeling was just raw :lol:
dude hit me so hard that i didnt get the bleed out animation. was straight 1 shot and dead.

Back
Top Bottom