Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

1.2 patch notes

Phoenix Credit cap increased to 2000.
Toughness coming to 1.2, to incorporate Armor and Stamina in to a single trait to make Min-Maxing more efficient.
Armor cap increasing to 75%.
VOIP visuals coming to the DZ, to see if you are actually being heard.
Performance Mod buff.
Balanced to be fixed next week.
Brutal to be balanced in 1.2, where damage was multiplicative instead of additive.
Reckless to be fixed in 1.2.
Sentry's Call Stalker to be limited to semi-automatic weapons coming in 1.2. Where only Shotguns, Pistols, and Marksman Rifles will be the only guns benefiting from the Sentry Gear Set Stalker buff.
Weapon Balance not coming in 1.2, Talent balance coming to 1.2.
Gear Score will not be increased with the 1.2 Update.
New Gear Sets to be added.
"Broken Circle" Incursion will not have a 220 GS requirement, and will instead mirror Falcon Lost.
1.2 Date Announcement Postponed until further notice.
Weekly Reward Missing explained, but not fixed.

That sentry bug was crazy. ppl getting 3 shotted even with like 50% armor

but im still holding off til that patch comes out and i can get better gear. i stay getting 163 gear and weapons and performance mods

1.2 patch notes
That sentry bug was crazy. ppl getting 3 shotted even with like 50% armor

but im still holding off til that patch comes out and i can get better gear. i stay getting 163 gear and weapons and performance mods
Same here.

It's pretty frustrating to the point, I haven't really played in the past week.

Either way, with 1.2 releasing in the future...I highly doubt they'll fix the glitch of getting stuck in walls or falling through buildings. Smh.

Yea I can see people have got frustrated and stopped playing so much... I still play but not as much. Been playing falcon lost for better gear.

Still haven't killed 20 rouges. Once I do that I'm probably done. It's all I need for the plat.

Same. Haven't played in 2 weeks. When the patch comes out ill get back on

If it's the same then ill do done with the game and trade it in

Trying to finish my striker/sentry set.  I just need the gloves from either set.  I have no idea how some people can farm up to 250k DZ credits.  Prob takes a while.  I'm at like 50k.  Rogues don't make life any easier.

Anyone tryna run FL tonight? Haven't played this game in a about a week, but just want to run for the reward from the weekly reset.

I haven't been playing as much either, but still find time to do the Dailies, which doesn't really take that much time.  Been focused on UC4.

Did run Falcon Lost yesterday with another friend on Hard.  Just the 2 of us.  He's much better than me, so I basically stayed out of his way and picked off any random baddies I came across. 
laugh.gif
  He even planted the explosives solo.  I got 2 gear set pieces from the mission and he ended up giving me a piece too.  Not bad. 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I really want that FW M1A, but it's so far away that I don't really feel like putting in that much time in the DZ for the rank and creds.  Oh well. 

I haven't been playing as much either, but still find time to do the Dailies, which doesn't really take that much time.  Been focused on UC4.

Did run Falcon Lost yesterday with another friend on Hard.  Just the 2 of us.  He's much better than me, so I basically stayed out of his way and picked off any random baddies I came across. :lol:   He even planted the explosives solo.  I got 2 gear set pieces from the mission and he ended up giving me a piece too.  Not bad. :lol:

But yeah, I really want that FW M1A, but it's so far away that I don't really feel like putting in that much time in the DZ for the rank and creds.  Oh well. 

I feel you, bro, i've been on Destiny trying to grind out to max level. I don't even bother with the dailies these days since it's such a hassle to replace disk, :lol:

Same with the FW M1A, grinding to rank 75 DZ is just a drag especially running solo most of the time. I'm at 58-59 i think, which isn't too far off, but running the same routes over and over again gets stale real quick. So for now, i'll stick with my Socom M1A, it's a level 163, but the talents on it isn't too bad which has balance, deadly, and destructive i think.

Seems to have settled down. I was getting booted with delta eras and having to hit the restock box multiple times before anything happened. Hard to tell if it was my internet or the game servers. I'm guessing the game servers.

I just experienced a really weird glitch on PC...  only keys that worked were the WASD ones and I could type messages.  ESC didn't work and any keys to bring up menus didn't work.  I was just stuck at the part in falcon lost where you need to climb up the elevator shaft.  I just stuck there while the rest of my team started the mission.

Lag hasn't really been a huge issue for me (it happens from time to time), but falling through the floor glitches still annoy me... happens all the time at the Grand Central Station. 

Thread seems pretty dead.  I guess everyone is playing other games right now lolz.  Having a hard time beating falcon on challenging mode.

Definitely died down.  I still do my Dailies, but time is split with UC4... 

I'm just waiting for my Vendor upstairs to get a restock... still have 70+ hours left. 

Definitely died down.  I still do my Dailies, but time is split with UC4... 

I'm just waiting for my Vendor upstairs to get a restock... still have 70+ hours left. 
what are you trying to buy? I'm dying for some sentry or striker gloves.  I don't bother doing the dailies because I have a bunch of PC's still.  I bought all of the BP's I wanted from that vendor.  Farming DZ credits right now so I can buy the BP's for M1A and vector.

Gear-wise, Sentry backpack and/or holster... If not, Striker.  

Gun-wise, I really want that FW M1A print, but my DZ creds and lvl is still too far away for me to get it this time around.  

A 204 Vector or AUG print would also be ideal.  

Not sure.

As if extracting wasn't tough enough for me, they add the rope-cutting thing... 
laugh.gif

That hijack extraction is going to be fun/funny. Because now you have to stick around and watch your extraction leave.

Back
Top Bottom