Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Anyone get the Hungry Hog?  It's the current "it" weapon!

I'm trying to aim for a 4 piece Sentry... I have lots of pieces, but can't get the rolls right... and I don't have enough credits for recalibration! 

That's supposedly the best LM right now. I want that for my alphabridge 4 piece set with a 182 M60 with a godly roll.

I had one but I ended up deconstructing it. This was back on 1.3 tho, and named weapons sucked

Last edited:
Hungry Hog with a 4 piece Lone Star (automatic reload when you holster weapon) would be pretty good. 

Seeing everybody talk about how the game got better with the 1.4 update made me buy the game again. At least I got it for $16 at CDkeys.com.

GT: Solemate96

Need some help as I played before when it came out but ranked up to like LVL. 6

Haven't tested it out yet, but just put together a 4-piece Predator's + 2-piece Tactician.  Overall stats have improved, but dunno how it plays yet.  We shall see.

Been thinking about trying 4 pc striker. Heard it melts the computer. Gonna try that out along with 2 pc alpha bridge or something

laugh.gif

Ready for world tier 5 :pimp:

Been using a shield build and my God I can tank anything

Chest piece gives me overheal. Backpack heals the shield whenever I heal. Gloves gives my pistol 35% headshot damage. Plus it has coolheaded

Plus 3 pc Hunter for the 30% headshot damage and im putting in work

Gonna use the new Frontline set were u can use an smg with the shield :pimp:

1.5 is gonna take a few more days for PS4 cuz of Sony's update process.  Survival will come 30 days after XBox's exclusive.

I have barretts chest piece. MC gloves and the kneepads

Only missing ferros mask, bliss holster and the ninja bag

The chest piece is definitely the goat

Lol, I wonder if anyone will rock the entire set together.  Don't think it really works, practically speaking. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom