Tom Tolbert.. What happened to him??

Random thread I know. 
laugh.gif

I'm watching the '03 NBA Draft on NBATV now and he was one of the hosts.  Dude was broadcasting the finals games big in the early 2000's then he just disappeared. 
nerd.gif

Random thread I know. 
laugh.gif

I'm watching the '03 NBA Draft on NBATV now and he was one of the hosts.  Dude was broadcasting the finals games big in the early 2000's then he just disappeared. 
nerd.gif

^Yep. On from 12-4 everyday on KNBR. He does a great job. His co-host is awful however.

^Yep. On from 12-4 everyday on KNBR. He does a great job. His co-host is awful however.

pimp.gif
 dude was top 5 of all-time.  I wish he was around to speak on this LeBron, Miami Heat stuff.  He keeps it real and keeps it funny. 

pimp.gif
 dude was top 5 of all-time.  I wish he was around to speak on this LeBron, Miami Heat stuff.  He keeps it real and keeps it funny. 

are you crazy? tom tolbert was goddamn awful on tv

probably as bad as those other bald knuckleheads currently on tv like wilbon and john barry

i guess what i'm basically saying is that bald people need to kill themselves

probably as bad as those other bald knuckleheads currently on tv like wilbon and john barry

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

Originally Posted by dland24

u mean u dont like ralph
roll.gif

his voice makes me want to kick kittens

Originally Posted by dland24

u mean u dont like ralph
roll.gif

his voice makes me want to kick kittens

Back
Top Bottom