TOMORROW!! UnLAced:Sneaker Convention LOS ANGELES,CA JULY 18 2009-BIG SEAN PERFORMING! WHOS COMING?

BUY / SELL / TRADE

This event is next week!! Hopefully everyone can come through. lets see how many NT heads we get there. Im going to have a table there also. Stop by and saywhat up. Big Sean is performing, there's going to be STREET FIGHTER IV tournament. Spread the word! ::UnLAced is a sneaker convention comprised ofspecialty/rare sneakers and clothing

::Located at the Los Angeles Convention Center West Hall Room 502 A&B (near the Staples Center) on July 18, 2009.

::There will be musical performances from BIG SEAN, Casey Veggies and SKEME

:: Best Buy is providing video game entertainment for all you gamers

::Raffles will be going on throughout the day.

::Food and beverages will be supplied by the Convention Center Food Services.

:: Expecting approximately 1,200 persons throughout the day. VENDORS NEEDED. Also sponsors.

:: Each person is allowed to bring in 3 pairs of shoes to trade/sell

:: Everyone come out and have a good time. If anyone has any questions or suggestions please feel free to email me, or message me.

369164150.jpg
369164149.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD. THANK YOU

ShoeAffliction will be there! make sure you check our site for complete list of shoes.

I'M THERE! LOOK OUT FOR THE CHOLO WITH THE 3 PAIR OF DEAD STOCK BUTTERY LEATHER CORTEZ'S READY TO TRADE/SELL!

i havent been to anything like this in a long time...gonna roll to see Big Sean....maybe bring some kicks ...see you guys there.

..NT meet up?

definetlyl rollin up from sd, first time seein big sean perform. just gotta figure out what 3 pairs to take to sell

Yo OP do you know these specific things?
-What time the 2k9 tourney starts
-What console it is going to be played on
-What time Big Sean performs
Any help would be much appreciated.

haha israel, you were at rif too for that? same
just gotta decide wat 3 pairs to take to sell. they move pretty easily at these things?

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

haha israel, you were at rif too for that? same
just gotta decide wat 3 pairs to take to sell. they move pretty easily at these things?
What size are you?
nerd.gif

who is down for a NT meet up at some point? just to say whats up real quick

ill be rolling over there around 2 i think

Back
Top Bottom