Tony Stark's Home On Sale.. For a measly $25 mil...

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

I thought Ghostface live in Staten Island

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this, but pretty nice house
pimp.gif

Just walk around like a king butt *%% naked in that joint i don't give a damn!

Just walk around like a king butt *%% naked in that joint i don't give a damn!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

sick.gif
  @ what the property taxes are on that house or any house in CA for that matter. You'll go broke paying that alone.

If you're buying a 25 million dollar house I highly doubt you'll go broke paying property taxes. 

why do you think rich folks are always owing the IRS hundreds of thousands in back taxes?

sick.gif
  @ what the property taxes are on that house or any house in CA for that matter. You'll go broke paying that alone.

If you're buying a 25 million dollar house I highly doubt you'll go broke paying property taxes. 

why do you think rich folks are always owing the IRS hundreds of thousands in back taxes?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
for some reason, I was always under the impression that the house was fake in Iron Man
ohwell.gif

That's not the real house from iron man.

My dumb +%% can't comprehend your statement. FML.
The house from Iron Man is fake. It was all CGI

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
for some reason, I was always under the impression that the house was fake in Iron Man
ohwell.gif

That's not the real house from iron man.

My dumb +%% can't comprehend your statement. FML.
The house from Iron Man is fake. It was all CGI

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Greed? 
"20 million is only 10 million after taxes"  Quote from a recent Atlantic article on the "New Global Elite" 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Greed? 
"20 million is only 10 million after taxes"  Quote from a recent Atlantic article on the "New Global Elite" 

Back
Top Bottom