Too good to be true?

nerd.gif
 Just curious if anyone has dealt with http://www.praise-true.com/index.asp before, there's extremely cheap prices and I'm thinking of purchasing a couple things from them.

If anyone has any info that'd be great.

Sharing with my NT Fam if it's actually legit because they have some great prices.

I hope this is legit

edit: after reading more about it this is def a phony hustle. Why would I pay to some cat named Dexing Kong via money order
laugh.gif
smh.gif

after reading more about it this is def a phony hustle. Why would I pay to some cat named Dexing Kong via money order

Why would you ever pay for anything with a money order? And it says Paypal verified, so I assume if something doesn't go as planned through paypal you would be covered.

Still "ehh" about it, proabably fake.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Edit : Did some research with some downtime at work. Scam.

Lock it up.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

after reading more about it this is def a phony hustle. Why would I pay to some cat named Dexing Kong via money order

Why would you ever pay for anything with a money order? And it says Paypal verified, so I assume if something doesn't go as planned through paypal you would be covered.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

i know right!! its completely safe

i think im going to buy an iphone and ipad this afternoon..i cant wait!

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Yea I was thinking if it is a scam I could get my money back and even though it says paypal verified I read that they don't accept paypal so I'm on the fence about it

First thing I saw was a Samsung - 55" Class / 1080p / 240Hz / 3D LED-LCD HDTV for $300. You better believe I copped with the quickness

all fake. I visited Beijing not too long ago and when you go to the markets they have fake iphones, cameras, tv's etc. they look legit from a distance, but most are cheap technology/hardware/software with name brand outer casing/logos.

Back
Top Bottom