TOO MUCH VIDEO GAMES UNAPPRECIATION !

SO BASICALLY, I AM MAKING THIS POST BECAUSE I AM SNOWED IN MY HOUSE AND I AM BORED. I ASKED MY BOYFRIEND TO SLEEP OVER LAST NIGHT AND HE WOULDN'T BECAUSEALL HE WANTS TO DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES. HE PLAYS ALL THE TIME WHEN I AM AT HIS HOUSE, AND CAN'T EVEN WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME. HE WON'T COME TO MY HOUSENOW BECAUSE HE RATHER PLAY VIDEO GAMES THAN BE WITH ME. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS VIDEO GAMES AND THE COMPUTER.

ARE ANY OF YOU OTHER GUYS LIKE THIS?

i used to play CoD while my girl was givn me dome
pimp.gif

Im 18 and I haven't touched a vg in a good year...

wait, Im lying, I played guitar hero once like a few months ago. That's about it.

My GF yelled at me yesterday about this.

"All you do is play SF ur a fiend and a loser"

I mastered Ken's ultra finish combo so I didn't really care

I didn't mean to type in caps before ... and I am tight at him because we don't even do things as a couple and I been with him for over 3 years. Hehates the movies, and he works nights. He'll only sleep over after he gets out of work when I am already asleep so there is no point for him to come. Onnights he don't work he rather spend his time on xbox or the computer.

laugh.gif
I wish I had more time to play video games... I guess you're just not that important to him. Face it, YNS. Chun Li and Princess Peach is.

He don't even play SF. He plays madden and halo. He was in the Niketalk madden tournament, but he sucks and lost in the first round. His little brothereven made it further than him.

Originally Posted by every eye on me

He don't even play SF. He plays madden and halo. He was in the Niketalk madden tournament, but he sucks and lost in the first round. His little brother even made it further than him.
roll.gif
@ you dissing him like that and then wondering why hedon't like being around yo +%#.

Back
Top Bottom