Took a big big BIG L today.

So for the past couple months, i've been pretty depressed. I took a test online and it said i was clinically depressed
ohwell.gif
. I didn't want go to therapy, waste money and dissapoint my parents. I've noticed that ever since i become depressed, i'm haven't been able to get a full erection/an erection at all.
embarassed.gif
Well anyways, for the past week me and my friend have been talking aboutsmashing just to smash. We both wouldn't tell anyone, just our little secret. Sounds good yeah? No ties whatsoever. I come over to her house, we get tothe undressing but something was wrong with me. I knew something was wrong before the clothes were off. Long story short, i couldn't get it up and weended eating Sushi Land.
tired.gif
Surprisingly, it wasn't weird between usand it felt normal but i'm still pretty down about it nonethelesss
frown.gif

Please, hand me an L, i deserve it.

I guess you gon be doin what's in ya avy 4 a while...life really do imitate art...

BTW, you betta hope it remain yall dirty lil secret...if that gets out that you need blue pills before the age of 25...you aint gettin none 4 a while...itshard 2 shoot pool with a rope, ya dig?

sushi land lol if I can't get it up, I know I ain't heading there. It's all about me, myself, and I.

i couldn't get it up and we ended eating Sushi Land.
tired.gif
Surprisingly, it wasn't weird between us and it felt normal but i'm still pretty down about it nonethelesss
frown.gif

Here 2 in 1

16a42up.jpg

Pics of the friend?

And damn, I didn't know you could be so depressed that you could never get it up ever
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

So for the past couple months, i've been pretty depressed. I took a test online and it said i was clinically depressed
ohwell.gif
. I didn't want go to therapy, waste money and dissapoint my parents. I've noticed that ever since i become depressed, i'm haven't been able to get a full erection/an erection at all.
embarassed.gif
Well anyways, for the past week me and my friend have been talking about smashing just to smash. We both wouldn't tell anyone, just our little secret. Sounds good yeah? No ties whatsoever. I come over to her house, we get to the undressing but something was wrong with me. I knew something was wrong before the clothes were off. Long story short, i couldn't get it up and we ended eating Sushi Land.
tired.gif
Surprisingly, it wasn't weird between us and it felt normal but i'm still pretty down about it nonethelesss
frown.gif

Please, hand me an L, i deserve it.
misunderstood_tattoo2.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

what online test is this?

I don't remember exactly, just remember seeing the commercial on t.v and they said to take a test online to see if you're depressed. And i took thetest.

Back
Top Bottom