Took the 23 off the sides of my Raging Bull 5's

Took the 23 off the sides of my raging bull 5's. I wasn't the first to do this, don't know his name but another NT member did it to his Black5's from '06. I like how it turned out but it took about 2 hours.

a seam ripper and tweezers. the seam ripping was the easy part the tweezers part was hard

that looks sick. i wouldn't be able to do it though cause i'd probably kill my shoes. are you going to be doing it to the 3m pair?

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

that looks sick. i wouldn't be able to do it though cause i'd probably kill my shoes. are you going to be doing it to the 3m pair?

Im thinking about doing to the 3m pair but I dont know if it would turn out the same cuz I don't want the little holes where the stiching was to show. butI think they would look better just like these.

That turned out pretty nice.

Could you please post steps and materials needed? I'd like to do this to my Fire Red V's and Metallic V's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

how do you do this? step by step?

i'd like....love to do this to my 07 metallic V's

you gotta get a seam ripper go to a fabrics store or walmart and they will help you out. and you need good tweezers. you basically cut all the thread down themiddle with the seam ripper then pull you threads with the tweezers till they all come up. its pretty easy once you have the materials and you start doin it.

Originally Posted by wren32

you gotta get a seam ripper go to a fabrics store or walmart and they will help you out. and you need good tweezers. you basically cut all the thread down the middle with the seam ripper then pull you threads with the tweezers till they all come up. its pretty easy once you have the materials and you start doin it.
how long did it take the pull all the threads?

Originally Posted by wren32

you gotta get a seam ripper go to a fabrics store or walmart and they will help you out. and you need good tweezers. you basically cut all the thread down the middle with the seam ripper then pull you threads with the tweezers till they all come up. its pretty easy once you have the materials and you start doin it.
how long did it take the pull all the threads?

thats the longest part is pulling the threads, it took about 2 hours to pull all the threads out.

Back
Top Bottom