Top 10 lasting Vehicles goin over 200k VOL. SUV's/Trucks

No lifetime on Hellcats, Diesels, SRT’s.

Reg SRTs you were allowed to purchase lifetime up until the 2015 model year. My 2010 and 2015 Jeep SRT’s had the lifetime maxcare.
Yup was heated was tempted to get a brand new 15 they still had in the lot
But said f it and went for the 16

In the market for an old SUV to haul the dogs around in that I can buy for a few grand. Would love an old 4runner but theyre still kinda pricey for a clean one

Explorers might be more my price range

I’m looking for a cash truck/SUV. Like someone said the 4runners I would buy used are a little pricey. It would be a secondary car. Any suggestions? I like the old avalanches but it’s hard to find a clean one here in Houston for a good price.

I’m looking for a cash truck/SUV. Like someone said the 4runners I would buy used are a little pricey. It would be a secondary car. Any suggestions? I like the old avalanches but it’s hard to find a clean one here in Houston for a good price.

cant go wrong with a 4R, they keep their value and are workhorses.

I just went into a hole and researched the new 4Runner. Man, they're so expensive and the gas mileage :smh:

I'll stick with my Mazda CX5 lol.

I had a Sequoia. Truck was Soo good I couldn't stop folks from stealing parts off it.

i just called mopar, they said if you find any used regular SRT anything thats 48 months old and under and under 48k miles it'll still be eligible....

probably worth it for anyone's interested to go find one...that deal is straight Sprint unlimited plan good :lol:..

lifetime warranty unlimited miles, jesus....

da caveat is 2016 is actually da last year they offered em.... @bert im mad you never uttered a word..... :smh:

I don't say this often, what had I known about this lifetime maxcare mileage warranty that was offered to a srt vehicles I would have pushed back my Cuban Link & Jesus Piece and purchased a hemi first SMH.

da caveat is 2016 is actually da last year they offered em.... @bert im mad you never uttered a word..... :smh:

I don't say this often, what had I known about this lifetime maxcare mileage warranty that was offered to a srt vehicles I would have pushed back my Cuban Link & Jesus Piece and purchased a hemi first SMH.
Most hemi folks knew about this
Surprised u didn’t honestly

I saw a khaki colored trd 4 runner earlier :pimp: very clean. Almost too clean to take off road haha.

mom dukes for sure held onto a camry for 15+ years.
#1 car driven by kids in medschool haha. Last from undergrad to first doctor paycheck :lol:

Someone stole my brand new carolla only 4 payments in smh.

Back
Top Bottom