Top 10 Most Anticipated Albums of 2010..... What????? Ducktales!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by NooSe

C'mon, you can't deny that Drake has more of a buzz then anyone of these artist on the list...

Wayne and 'Ye is debatable... But ain't nobody buzzin like Drake right now, you can't deny that, even if you not feelin his music.
What he said.

and Kanye is dropping in September it's confirmed.
Come on man, you serious?
You really trying to say CIV wont be huge if it drops this year?

Its right there With Good %%* Job.

And both of those are ahead of Thank Me Later.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

the-game-red-album.jpg

that the official cover?

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Only NT is anticipating Lupe's album

i hate when i see comments like this.. because you see them on EVERY hip-hop site.. as if that single collection of maybe 100 fans is pushing an artists career through the mainstream

That list is on point... But Why is Loso on that list?!?!
indifferent.gif
Take his spot out & put in J.Cole/Lupe and that list will be fine...

TfromThe617 I know lupe doesn't survive off fans on NT...I just don't see him being as anticapated as most of the other names on the list..

For me right now it would have to be:

Game
Damien Marley & Nas
Lupe
Little Brother
B.o.B.

as for right now the only albums i'm checkin for are

Recovery
Detox
R.E.D. Album
Adventures Of Bobby Ray
Cole World

i also wanna see if Drake's album lives up to its expectations

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I didn't know Optimus owned RTNY.

Stop breathing.

In any case, I think if you count the number of people that will buy Drake's album that DONT typically listen to rap...then that list might be somewhat accurate. Dude's crossover appeal is rivaled only by Kanye and Wayne and they barely have solidified projects for this year.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

In any case, I think if you count the number of people that will buy Drake's album that DONT typically listen to rap...then that list might be somewhat accurate. Dude's crossover appeal is rivaled only by Kanye and Wayne and they barely have solidified projects for this year.
whether you like dudes music or not, this is something that should be universally understood. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

whether you like dudes music or not, this is something that should be universally understood. 

That his true.
Rap fans dont buy rap albums.

Which is why these three artist will continue to sell.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That his true.
Rap fans dont buy rap albums.

Which is why these three artist will continue to sell.

Also, look who is he on tour with right now? NO other "Urban" acts...if you consider K-os as well...Francis and the Lights sure isn't pulling Jeezy or even Jay-Z crowds out to the show...

Back
Top Bottom