Top 3 most comfortable sneakers?

2002 Air Pegasus NB991/992 Asics 2120/2130 my favorites,most comfortable work shoes NIKE PLEASE BRING BACK THE 2002 PEGASUS!!!!

This argument begins and ends with:

81568_600.jpg

1 - Brooks Trance 7

Sorry folks but number one is def the Brooks Trance. Nothing beats Hydroflow ST and MOGO midsoles.

xl41211961.jpg

I don't own the VII's yet, but I have tried them and they are amazing. I do however have two pair of the Trance 6 which I've worn to work for thelast year and a half. They are also very, very durable.

xl41204161.jpg

2 - Nike Air Zoom Talaria

Next I gotta take it back to my 7th grade year. I got these shoes for $30 from ROSS. I had no idea what they were for a good 8 years. I saw them and thoughtthey were the coolest shoes. My friends always asked me if I used a highlighter to make them yellow. SMH - Eventually as with all shoes from that long ago,your feet grow and you gotta get rid of them. I donated mine and they got sent to Africa. I remember running mile, after mile, after mile in these shoes. Solight and comfortable. Nothing beats zoom air tech as far as nike goes.

Not my pic.
img069cc2a4zik8zj.jpeg

3 - AJ XI Low i.e.
Lastly I'm gonna have to pick the AJ XI's - No matter what people think of these, they are one of my fav shoes. Once again zoom air.

4 - Nike OG Presto ID

I guess since this is NT only nikes really count. So my last pick is gonna be the Presto's. I got all my pairs from the famous clearance outlet inKissimmee, FL for $14.99 a pair. My family walked out with 30 pair that day. A whole truck load of ID's came in. Those were the days before people evenknew it was there. I wore these for my entire HS years. I was so excited when the retro came out, but unfortunately they sucked. Nowhere near as comfortable aswhat they should be.

Lastly I'm gonna have to pick the AJ XI's - No matter what people think of these, they are one of my fav shoes. Once again zoom air.
XIs didn't have Zoom I believe. XIIs were the first. XIs simply had a full length Air-sole unit.

1. air max deluxe - straight up clouds

2. zoom spiridon - i love light shoes

3. jordan jumpman team pure - if only the upper didn't pull away from the toe

You guys really need to step out of the Nike realm and open your mind.

Just try on a pair of Asics Kayanos for 3 minutes, and then walk out the store in your Air Maxes and you'll have a revelation!

Spirdons
Footscapes (og not wovens)
Talarias (walked 10 miles in a pair in miami one day, was like I was floating on air.)

Originally Posted by NolanDW

XIs didn't have Zoom I believe. XIIs were the first. XIs simply had a full length Air-sole unit.

You're right about the XII's being the first. However, I thought that XI retro's came with zoom. Maybe I'm just misinformed. Anybodywanna drop knowledge. Thanks.

Originally Posted by wes7883

AF1s, dunks, and Foamposites. Non- nikes = New Balance 991s. Air max Goadome is my most comfortable shoe period.

Nike Zoom LeBron IV
Nike Air Diamond Turf
Nike CB34

REEBOX DMX technology is the most comfortable shoe technology ever. from the old answers to the running shoes, I have never felt anything like them. period.too bad reebox are the most ugly shoes ever

back in 97-99 era though those shoes were def the *@$# in terms of comfort, me and my boys were robbing the outlets for those answers....all colorwyas of thosewere on point. white red, navy snakeskin/gold, and the black ones

wish i had a pair right now.

yeah man boks are comfortable, i like the dmx

i like the 360s, prestos,and my 2k4s just to name a few

yo btw where can you cop spiridons, they look real nice

I had the 1st answers. Those were def very comfortable. I love DMX. Too bad they don't make anything but the bootleg DMX foam now. That stuff sucks.

And depending on your size you can buy some spiridons on ebay for I think around BIN $120 shipped. Solestop has about 10 pairs up for sale. Just searchspiridon and they'll pop up.

stab. there is no other shoe that feels like that perfect. something is just perfect about the fit.

Air Jordan XVI white/red low. I dont know why, these were AMAZING. The black/silver pair was good, but not great like these.

Air Max 360 - Tremendous cushioning, I had the rejuvination 360 as well, good but not as great.

Air Flight Turbulance - I remember these back in the day, very comforatable shoes.

Back
Top Bottom