#25 Air Jordan 16 White/Varsity Red
video-003629.jpg

#23 Air Jordan 8 White/Chrome
video-003627.jpg

#22 Air Jordan 13 Black/Maize
video-003628.jpg

#20 Air Jordan 11 "Citrus"
video-003611.jpg

I haven't seen the full list yet but if the lowtop navy 13s aren't #1 this list sucks. The black/chrome 16 should be much higher and the citrus 11 should be in the top 5.

I haven't seen the full list yet but if the lowtop navy 13s aren't #1 this list sucks. The black/chrome 16 should be much higher and the citrus 11 should be in the top 5.

Not Found

The requested URL /article/003580/sneaker-watchs-top-30-low-cut-air-jordans was not found on this server.

?

Not Found

The requested URL /article/003580/sneaker-watchs-top-30-low-cut-air-jordans was not found on this server.

?

based on what?!? I'm not a fan of most low Jordans, but how do the Snakeskin XI's not make this list? And how are the XVI's so high up? And why are the II's #1.

Upon seeing this list, the word "arbitrary" comes to mind...

based on what?!? I'm not a fan of most low Jordans, but how do the Snakeskin XI's not make this list? And how are the XVI's so high up? And why are the II's #1.

oh, but good look on the post. There was a similar post over in the Retro Nike forum that was similar to this (but longer and more reminiscent).

oh, but good look on the post. There was a similar post over in the Retro Nike forum that was similar to this (but longer and more reminiscent).

Originally Posted by apthekid

Snakeskins are on the list, I just posted the majority of the list.

Snakeskins are on the list, I just posted the majority of the list.

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback

I have quite a few pairs of these, but I never liked VI or VIII lows

I always thought 17's were slept on

Back
Top Bottom