TOP 5 NICK SHOWS......HEY ARNOLD HANDS DOWN..VOL NICK

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Bobby's World > Hey Arnold

son invented the ill shaped dome
Whoa whoa whoa now, I'm a fan of Bobby's World, but in no way, shape, or form is it better than Hey Arnold. Arnold had the school andblock on lock. Remember stoop kid, yeah Arnold tamed that %$%%%##+#$+# down, same with monkey man

pimp.gif
RocketPower_1024x768.jpg

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

legends of the hidden temple
silver snakes
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ rocket power. i used to call my friends back in the day "shoobie" allthe time..good show..what ya dudes know about clarissa explains it all and the brothers garcia?

Doug
Salute your Shorts
Hey Dude
Rugrats
Guts

Honorable mention:Legends of the Hidden Temple, Roundhouse, Double Dare, Wild and Crazy Kids...too many to mention...

what about "Figure it out"? i swear i would love to meet summer sanders..sexy...that lori beth chic from all that was always the smart one on thatshow..and oh yea..the OG cast of all that was tight

laugh.gif
Rocket Power was beyond lame.

1. Hey Arnold!
2. Doug
3. OG Rugrats not that All Grown Up BS
4. Kenan and Kel (awwwwwww here it goes!
roll.gif
)
5. Cousin Skeeter

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Am I the only one here who actually likes Spongebob???
Yup, and its sickening that you can put spongebob in the same category as hey arnold and the other shows previously named. spongebob is too newschool

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Am I the only one here who actually likes Spongebob???
Yup, and its sickening that you can put spongebob in the same category as hey arnold and the other shows previously named. spongebob is too new school

What are you talking about? Spongebob first came on in 99. Hey Arnold went on till 04. It's just the fact that Spongebob is still playing that made it seemso new school. And new school/old school doesn't matter. It's whether or not the show is great that matters.

Hey Arnold, Doug, Kenan & Kel, Rugrats, and Rocko's Modern Life.

Oh, and that one show with all those monsters. I can't believe i forgot what its called!

Back
Top Bottom