Back for the first time
Ridin dirty

Last edited:
51IIjDplO8L._AA160_.jpg

51PrWcPrEbL._AA160_.jpg

61hfm5G3dSL._AA160_.jpg

51dkZSaS%2B-L._AA160_.jpg

61KGHQY4R9L._AA160_.jpg

Not even mad at the OP.. I think pretty highly of trap musikmyself so I'm cool with that or 101..

757 is def considered "country", especially when u go up top to DC, Philly, NY..funny thing is I always thought they sounded funny tho, lol..

I agree tho Lord Willin doesn't have that southern album feel...smh @famlay freestyle not being one of the hot songs...sweet pea a Norfolk legend man :smokin

Unlistenable except for Grindin...yet Virginia, I'm Not You, Cot Damn and Gangsta Lean are probably the better songs.

Lol
Man the entire album was the soundtrack to that xbox football game back in the day. It still bangs.

any of the albums listed here is better than anything from any region out right now IMHO.

Real talk, a lot of people I know slept on this here album, but to me in my own opinion it's right up there:

As soon as I saw "Watch for the Hook" on Rap City in 99, I knew I had to cop the album.

Last edited:
Problem is cre-a-tine and watch for the hook were the only good songs on that album.

Any list with T.I. on it is immediately voided.

And if 'Kast isn't in your top 5, go play in traffic.

That's all I got really.

I'm Serious and King >>> anything Wayne has put out. So many garbage punch lines.

I didn't mean to rep you (Because I am a fan of both Wayne and T.I.) but you got away with free reps. I just think T.I. painted a masterpiece with his debut. The album is so balanced. The lyricism was cold. It lowkey puts me in an ATL/Southern Illmatic type of mood. With less street tales, and blended in pimping, slanging, cruising backdrops, etc.

TM101 HAS to be in there, HAS to

Aquemini

ATLiens

The Diary

Soul Food/400 Degrees/Comin Out Hard (I know, I'm cheating)

TM 101

Only album that should be on every list no matter what is 400 degrees. IDC idc idc. Being born in 89 and being from the Midwest we wasn't really introduced to scarface, ugk, 8ball n mjg etc. 1st time hearing of ugk was big pimpin and didn't hear em again til years later. Outlast deserves to be on there also but I didn't have those albums at time of release so I don't know the impact
I don't know what part of Midwest youre from but in Chicago we bumped the **** out of Face and Geto Boys, Ball and G and UGK!  Then again, could be your era...I got 12 years on you, lol. 

Back
Top Bottom