Top 5 southern albums ever

Maybe it's cause I'm a youngin' compared to some (most?) of y'all in here, but I had to include K.R.I.T. on my list

Aquemini

TM 101

Cadillactica

Tha Carter III (sue me)

Like Father Like Son

But I have to go back and listen to what you all listed on here tho.

Edit: If we're going to include mixtapes then...

Aquemini

Return of 4Eva

TM 101

Cadillactica

King Remembered in Time

Last edited:
That's a fantastic album, still have it, but it's really beat up on cassette :lol: Coffee Shop, Pure Uncut, Time, I Don't Wanna Die, 360 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That's a fantastic album, still have it, but it's really beat up on cassette :lol: Coffee Shop, Pure Uncut, Time, I Don't Wanna Die, 360 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

No "Drama in my life", that song knocked with Psychodrama. I have it on cassette, one of the best ones that I have.

Last edited:
So much heat it's hard to have a clear top 5:

1. ATLiens/Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik/Aquemini
2. I'm Serious/Ghetto D
3. 8 Ball & G Coming Out Hard/TRU (double disc)
4. The Diary/King of the Ghetto
5. 400 Degrees

2. I'm Serious/Ghetto D
5. 400 Degrees

T.I I'm serious ?? Top 5

:rofl:

Homie got The Carter 3 top 5...
roll.gif

I don't understand why people criminally overrate C3 when it's not even better than 2 and CERTAINLY not 1.

2. I'm Serious/Ghetto D
5. 400 Degrees

This is damn near a top 10 though, you gotta do better than that.

Urban legend could be considered top 5

WRONG

Carter 3 is one of the worst albums I've ever heard. I don't like Wayne at all and I think he's average as hell but this album here might be his worst rap solo album. This or 500 Degreez. Wayne sounded high as **** and all over the place. His bars were everywhere and were just dumb as ****. Album didn't have any cohesiveness. Just him rambling lost. This album should be a part of the D.A.R.E. program when showing kids what drugs will do to your mind.

This is damn near a top 10 though, you gotta do better than that.
WRONG

Carter 3 is one of the worst albums I've ever heard. I don't like Wayne at all and I think he's average as hell but this album here might be his worst rap solo album. This or 500 Degreez. Wayne sounded high as **** and all over the place. His bars were everywhere and were just dumb as ****. Album didn't have any cohesiveness. Just him rambling lost. This album should be a part of the D.A.R.E. program when showing kids what drugs will do to your mind.
You right bruh, fair enough.

1. ATLiens
2. I'm Serious
3. Coming Out Hard
4. 400 Degrees
5. The Diary

So many great albums that everyone posted hard to choose.

For me:
1. Outkast - Southernplaylasticadillacmuzik (it was just what Atl was). Ma dukea brought it for my 14th bday.
2. 8ball & MJG - Comin out hard
3. Goodie Mob - Soul Food
4. Juvenile - 400 Degreez
5. Young Jeezy - TM101

All these albums still get major play

Last edited:
I think all can agree that 400 degreez belong in top 5, its the only one everyone has posted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom