Top 5 Wu Solo Albums....What y'all got?

Would this crack anyone's top five? I swear this album is perfect.

vg1myb.jpg

This is tough as hell, but I'd probably go with.

OB4CL
OB4CL2
Ironman
Supreme Clientele
Grandmasters

You like Grandmasters more then Liquid Swords? I've literally never heard this before.

Would this crack anyone's top five? I swear this album is perfect.

vg1myb.jpg

This is tough as hell, but I'd probably go with.

OB4CL
OB4CL2
Ironman
Supreme Clientele
Grandmasters

You like Grandmasters more then Liquid Swords? I've literally never heard this before.

I love Grandmasters... It's a fantastic album, and I considered it for my top 5... def in my top 10 tho...

my favorites -

1. OB4CL
2. tical
3. SC
4. ironman
5. return to the 36 chambers

liquid swords is an honorable mention too.

1.Liquid Swords

2.Ironman

3.Cuban Linx

4.Tical

5.?????

Honorable mentions

Supreme Clientele

Ghostface making pancakes album

1. Liquid Swords - Album completely changes how I listen to music entirely tbqh.

2. Iron Man - I feel like the songs are more memorable than Cuban Linx for some reason.

3/4. Return to the 36 Chambers/Tical - Both bring a unique sound to the ear and the production as usual is just 
pimp.gif

5. Cuban Linx - This one is last, probably because I listened to it not only the least, and because I heard it after hearing all the other Wu albums on this list leading up to Wu-Forever comes off as the most forgettable to me. It's great, but it comes off as generically Wu to me, if that makes sense. Also I never quite grasped what Rae does best musically, I feel like there's nothing special he brings to the table as far as Wu goes. Not to say he's bad though the album is 
pimp.gif

1. Iron Man

2. Supreme Clientele

3. OBFCL

4. The Pillage

5. Tical

and Meth's 420 was wild slept on too.

Rae doesn't bring anything to the table? Dude is the king of slang and also brought Wu that mafioso vibe.

IMO,

1.OB4CL
2.Ironman
3.Enter the 36 Chambers
4.Supreme Clientele
5.Liquid Swords

Last edited:
Ain't ee'm gonna lie. Bulletproof Wallets was a dope album, but how they left that one track off and still had it listed on the back of the CD will forever have me :smh:

Why?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Definitely number 3 album from Ghost after Iron Man and Supreme Clientele.

OB4CL
Supreme Clientele
Bulletproof Wallets (Unreleased Version)
Liquid Swords
Iron Man

I like Bulletproof Wallets but after hearing the unreleased tracks that didn't make the album due to sample clearance problems like The Sun, The Watch, Good Times, and the original version of Flowers, it just doesn't seem as strong.

1. OB4CL

2. OB4CL2

3. Liquid Swords

4. Supreme Clientele 

5. Ironman 

I like Bulletproof Wallets but after hearing the unreleased tracks that didn't make the album due to sample clearance problems like The Sun, The Watch, Good Times, and the original version of Flowers, it just doesn't seem as strong.

Agreed. That album could've been something serious. Still solid but there's a handful of Ghost albums I like more than it.

Back
Top Bottom