Top 7 Most Dangerous Airports in the World

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23
f that.
laugh.gif

serious though that +#$@ was like a heliopter pad
smh.gif
!!!!!

^eff that, I would crapper my pants if I were in that plane. Joe montaña could have throw a football from one side to the other.

Denver airport is the whole free mason illumanati stuff right?

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

Whats up with the airport in Denver may I ask??
It's illuminati. They made it and they supposedly run weird operations underground. google it, you'll find a lot.

Everyone youtube the denver airport Denver airport is the whole free mason illumanati headcorters,
And some type of UFO-alien thing they also have underground also. It's very werid I wish i could get more info on this illumanati thing

Originally Posted by richyung412

Everyone youtube the denver airport Denver airport is the whole free mason illumanati headcorters,
And some type of UFO-alien thing they also have underground also. It's very werid I wish i could get more info on this illumanati thing

damn son

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn son

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

dope thread

i just killed half of my morning at work watching all these youtube videos

laugh.gif
how??? theres only like 10 minutes worth of youtube videos here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

Whats up with the airport in Denver may I ask??
It's illuminati. They made it and they supposedly run weird operations underground.
My uncle's ex-wife's adopted son has Level 3 security clearance and he said they've got Godzilla down there, too.
grin.gif

/sarcasm

Wow that's crazy. I'm just glad I don't plan on flying into any of those airports anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn son

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I thought Somalia would have been number 1 because they will probably shoot you down rather than landing.

laugh.gif
I don't likethe way #2 looks though. 

headcorters....
roll.gif

i literally just laughed out loud in class.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

ben with his own airport? now that's what's up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5. Barra International Airport (Barra)

Barra Airport is the only airport in the world where planes land on the beach. BRR is situated in on the wide beach of Traigh Mhor, on Barra island, in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. If you want to fly here commercially you will want to book with British Airways, which flies to Barra from Glasgow and Benbecula.

The airport is literally washed away by the tide once a day, and if you arrive on a late afternoon flight, you may notice a couple of cars in the parking lot with their lights on, which provides pilots some added visibility, since the airport is naturally lit. Needless to say you probably don’t want to hang out at Barra Airport beach, unless you are a aviation junkie, in which case Barra Airport has a fool proof system, as sign that reads: “Keep off the beach. When the windsock is flying and the airport is active.

Back
Top Bottom