Top Gear - Ford Fiesta Review

Now this is how you review a car.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Saw this last night, and it DEFINITELY is one of my favorite episodes.

They straight up said "You want a proper review? OK! we'll give it to you."

The shopping center scene was bonkers... I can watch it over, and over, and overrrrrrr..

TOP GEAR >

top gear is crazy for that one...but then again they had a race in a bunch of camper trailers and double decker buses....
and wasn't there suppose to be a top gear america?

i really wish i had the bbc channel just for this show.. isnt there a website where u can watch all the new episodes for free??

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

i really wish i had the bbc channel just for this show.. isnt there a website where u can watch all the new episodes for free??

BBC iplayer.

and your welcome.

If they make Top Gear America I predict it'll probably suck worse than Iron Chef America. Top Gear's got to be one of the best car shows ever.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

BBC iplayer.

and your welcome.

greatly appreciated homie

Originally Posted by baik

Apparently Clarkson had a problem with the idea of spending an extended amount of time in the U.S.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by baik

Apparently Clarkson had a problem with the idea of spending an extended amount of time in the U.S.

Clarkson was never supposed to be the host of Top Gear America. The show is being put together as we speak, in fact, they were hiringinterns for the show here in New York this week.

Back
Top Bottom