--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Anyone beside me downloadwatch the ep yet?

10 week seasons bruh :wow: that preview :smokin

Still prefer 2 six week seasons tho

Ill let you know when Im done watching

Yeah these guys have the same problem with modern Lambos as I do. They just dont feel like Lambs

Jeremy's most anticipated car is the NSX? really? Lookting at the specs it is worse than the GTR but more expensive. Either that or I looked at specs that were never officially confirmed.

lol at a bike that cost £9k Most motorcycles dont even cost that much.

Ed Sheeran rocking sport blue 3's doe.

Anyone notice Jeremy taking another shot at Argentina? Hint, it wasn't at the end of the news segment when he spoke about the bird :nerd:

They were the Sport Blue 3s

No chill with these guys

Last edited:
Yeah these guys have the same problem with modern Lambos as I do. They just dont feel like Lambs

Jeremy's most anticipated car is the NSX? really? Lookting at the specs it is worse than the GTR but more expensive. Either that or I looked at specs that were never officially confirmed.

lol at a bike that cost £9k Most motorcycles dont even cost that much.

I feel the Aventador still captures my imagination, but the Huracan definitely looks boring to be a Lambo. But it will probably age very well.

I feel the Aventador still captures my imagination, but the Huracan definitely looks boring to be a Lambo. But it will probably age very well.

The Huracan aint supposed to be like a lambo. It is the replacement for the Gallardo. The most sold Lambo ever because people who want Lambs cant afford them

They need the Huracan so they can continue to make crazy-ace machines like the Veneno! 

^pretty much. The Gallardo is what kept them in business.

The Veneno (at least the shell) is what the Aventador shouldve been

But the Aventador is just a boring looking car

I agree with them they played it far too safe.

Something tells me this car will be out of production faster than the 4 before it. Right now McLaren and Ferrari are making the best hypercars. Those cars look more like Lambs than actual Lambs

VW owns Audi (who in turn owns Lamborghini)? Did not know that. Didnt know they owned Bentley either.

Thing about these ridiculously expensive cars is that they cannot survive on their own, they need to be owned by someone else.

I aint mad about the Bentley. Seems like the natural progression of things imo

VW owns Audi (who in turn owns Lamborghini)? Did not know that. Didnt know they owned Bentley either.

Thing about these ridiculously expensive cars is that they cannot survive on their own, they need to be owned by someone else.

I aint mad about the Bentley. Seems like the natural progression of things imo

Yeah, niche manufacturers have a very hard time staying afloat on their own.

To each their own, but I find the Bentley Continental the most egregious of the 3 I posted.

TFW I found out the Continental was a gussied up VW Phaeton.

Last edited:
Those cars are cool but nothing that would be impressive on the street if they did come out.

I dont like the Gallardo but I love the Sesto Elemento (basically the Gallardo with a carbon fiber body and a somewhat different front end) I dont judge street cars and none street cars by the same standards.

With non street cars I am a lot less concerned about looks. I want the epitome of course racing functionality. I dont care about looks, I dont want any comfort features besides air conditioning, I dont want any entertainment feats like radio.

I only care about the technology, it being as lightweight and high powered as possible, and the time it goes around the track.

But I will say even if I did judge the Sesto Elemento on looks I would still rank it above the Aventador.

Last edited:
The new NSX will be the "sleeper hit" this year. Would take it over the 458 or R8 and keep the pocket change. Plus since it's a Honda it will be reliable and can be daily driven

I would take the GTR over the R8 for sure. The 458 too if I can only have one car in this hypothetical example.

I couldnt take the NSX over the GTR tho. The $101k GTR specwise is better than the $130k NSX. Sorry to pull these from all over the place.

Not to mention Toyota has a joint project with BMW to bring back the Supra

And if you just want a Japanese car without having to pay a premium Toyota is bringing back the Supra as a joint project with BMW and it is supposed to be able to go up against an M4

Also imo the GTR looks better but that is a matter of opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom