--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

lmaooo the ending had me in tears during class....james was dragging his person for miles before it fall off and he had no idea!! then richard blasts ol boy through the window...was too ******* funny

Good lawd Margot Robbie can catch the D

I've always wanted mirrors on my ceilings

And this episode highlighted the issues I have with all these "economic" hybrids.

Also those two have charisma and are very charming individuals.

Last edited:
Geez, I wasn't aware about the discrepancies regarding the fuel economy of the i8. How bout that M3 doe.....

Margot Robbie, man.....Anyone think Will and her got it in inside his RV? I mean, she did point out the mirrors on the ceiling :nerd: :lol:

Geez, I wasn't aware about the discrepancies regarding the fuel economy of the i8. How bout that M3 doe.....

Margot Robbie, man.....Anyone think Will and her got it in inside his RV? I mean, she did point out the mirrors on the ceiling :nerd: :lol:

You know he smashed. Dont care about all that "Will & Jada love each other" ********. Basics statistics suggest otherwise.

Haha, if it's found to be true, let it be known that Margot alluded to it on Top Gear! :rofl:

Here is the thing. It seems to me like tho Will and Jada dont have an open relationship, Jada doesnt catch feelings if he sleeps around as long as he comes back to her.

Just learned in another thread that Will was smashing Charlize Theron on the set of Hancock

She was quoted saying that they fell in love.

Says Theron, "We didn't get the chance to work that much together and yet it took us all of about five minutes to really fall madly in love with each other.

"We just hit it off instantly and were always messing around. There was something about me and him. We're very similar people."

She adds that she and Will have a "brother and sister" relationship that thrives on teasing each other.

And they doo look like they are in love :wow: :wow: Never experienced love but thats what I imagine it looks like

Now Margot Robbie has this. You know damn well he hit.

And there were rumors that he smashed Eva Mendes on the set of hitch but no interviews or pics like this. I assume that rumor was due to pics of them kissing for the movie tho.

Last edited:
^perfect life. Worth a quarter billion and smashes whoever he wants. Basically the only two things that matter in life. If you a family man he got that too.

Also missed that :lol:

How come they didnt do this for Lewis Hamilton? He beat the stig too. I'm guessing cuz Lewis is British?

Last edited:
That was great when Jeremy brings up Argentina and Will and Margot had no idea why! LOL
roll.gif

Will Smith:  "Argentina is fantastic." Jeremy Clarkson:  "Is it?"

The back of that AMG reminds me of the new 911s

The interview segment was great.

Hammond is a brave man. :wow:

AMG looks sexy. Never given Mercedes high performance cars a proper look until now. I'm much like James May in that regard. Starting to come around as it were.

Good lawd that Ferrari :wow:

The politics behind getting those 3 cars to race each other tho :lol:

If they are worried about the Porsche's 4WD system, why didnt they put 4WD in their million dollar cars :stoneface:

Can't believe they can't take find out which one is the fastest because of mclaren and ferrari. :smh: The one thing I was looking forward to

Good lawd that Ferrari :wow:

The politics behind getting those 3 cars to race each other tho :lol:

If they are worried about the Porsche's 4WD system, why didnt they put 4WD in their million dollar cars :stoneface:

I'm sure they've explored the option but opted for RWD to keep weight down. It seems, however, that Ferrari was able to engineer the LaFerrari so that all the power can be put down on the two rear wheels without any fuss where as McLaren wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom