--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Link to first episode: http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-season-20-episode-1-20x01_2430592.htm

EDIT:

Just watched it.

laugh.gif
@ Jeremy squeezing in between Hammond and Rachel.

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ The closing statement.  "The conclusion is wind power is obviously great, but it gives you a face like a prostitute's front door..."

Last edited:
Great start to the season. :smokin

The road accidents :rofl:
The reasonably priced car segment. Pringles :lol:
Fawning over the female guests :lol: Joss Stone :smokin

not a bad episode. Although I think there will be even better ones during the season, looks like it'll be a great one.

Didn't even know the new season started. Rachel couldn't hide that mass even in them jeans :evil:

Anyone peep David Moyes though, first the awkward hug with Joss Stone after he hit the punching bag. Then again when they're announcing Mike Rutherford's time I think. Dude tries to high five Joss and gets shut down :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't even know the new season started. Rachel couldn't hide that mass even in them jeans :evil:

Anyone peep David Moyes David Haye though, first the awkward hug with Joss Stone after he hit the punching bag. Then again when they're announcing Mike Rutherford's time I think. Dude tries to high five Joss and gets shut down :lol:

I thought the hug was fine but the double high-five was awkward. He clearly wanted those yambs...

That line from Jimmy Carr after he ripped the tire "Do we have a jack....Warwick you can lift things, right? I don't know what super powers you people have but can you lift it?" then topping it off with the Kanye shrug :rofl:

Last edited:
Women in the Mono :lol:.

I absolutely love the F12 Berlinetta. Must be because of its rear end. I also found Jeremy's review of it very useful, cause ye know, I plan on buying one :nerd: :lol:.

F12 Ferarri looks amazing... the things i would do for that car :smh:... the crazy thing is, is how great the LFA is... i mean stig said that the F12 is the only car that can hold a candle to the LFA? thats must be a amazing automobile...
wait... no lap time for the F12?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom