Top Gear USA -vs- Top Gear BBC (original)

i just wanna see them get silly in that SLS AMG
pimp.gif

like ninjahood said... i like fast cars, so i'll watch some of it

i just wanna see them get silly in that SLS AMG
pimp.gif

like ninjahood said... i like fast cars, so i'll watch some of it

Only reason i watched was for my love of cars.

Everything about the American version is corny... The way they introduced the stig
indifferent.gif

They don't seem to have any chemistry like the BBC version.
Almost seems like a Parody

Only reason i watched was for my love of cars.

Everything about the American version is corny... The way they introduced the stig
indifferent.gif

Almost seems like a Parody

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh... please tell me i aint the only one who imitates the english accent after them.... "thats absolutely rubbish" "nowt to 60 in just 4.5 seconds"
I do that too....  "Nissin 350zed "   "BMW M coopay" 
laugh.gif

I love saying 'coopay'.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh... please tell me i aint the only one who imitates the english accent after them.... "thats absolutely rubbish" "nowt to 60 in just 4.5 seconds"
I do that too....  "Nissin 350zed "   "BMW M coopay" 
laugh.gif

I love saying 'coopay'.

I get off on the way they call diff. parts of the car, the 'bonnet' is the 'hood'...lol. It's just too classic.

Ok, I've never seen any of the first episodes of TGUK, I will admit that, but the cadence of TGUS was SO SLOW, it made James May look like the Stig.

"Big Stars Small Cars"....really? To have Buzz Aldrin take that Suzuki 'round the track? LAWDAMERCI...no comment.

The audience was well...let's say that cardboard cutouts of people had more animation than that cow herding of people.

I could sit here and talk rubbish...lol...all day about how bad the show was, but being that I am a reasonable person, I will give it a second go come next episode.

I get off on the way they call diff. parts of the car, the 'bonnet' is the 'hood'...lol. It's just too classic.

Ok, I've never seen any of the first episodes of TGUK, I will admit that, but the cadence of TGUS was SO SLOW, it made James May look like the Stig.

"Big Stars Small Cars"....really? To have Buzz Aldrin take that Suzuki 'round the track? LAWDAMERCI...no comment.

The audience was well...let's say that cardboard cutouts of people had more animation than that cow herding of people.

I could sit here and talk rubbish...lol...all day about how bad the show was, but being that I am a reasonable person, I will give it a second go come next episode.

Just like how Iron Chef America pales in comparison to Iron Chef Japan.

This will definitely hold the same light... Top Gear USA will have nothing on Top Gear BBC, trust.

Just like how Iron Chef America pales in comparison to Iron Chef Japan.

This will definitely hold the same light... Top Gear USA will have nothing on Top Gear BBC, trust.

Iron Chef America def pales in comparison to Japan...but at the same time... it's still a relatively good watch.

TG USA was almost unbearable

Iron Chef America def pales in comparison to Japan...but at the same time... it's still a relatively good watch.

TG USA was almost unbearable

Everything except for Tanner Faust and his driving was terrible, the other two hosts seem like they shouldn't be there. The guy with the beard has no charisma and seems so rehearsed that it kills it.

Everything except for Tanner Faust and his driving was terrible, the other two hosts seem like they shouldn't be there. The guy with the beard has no charisma and seems so rehearsed that it kills it.

washanobotit wrote:

It was the first freaking episode, you idiot. No crap, three guys who just met a few months ago are going to have less chemistry than three that have known each other for 8 years. Have you ever watched the first few season of UK Top Gear? It was a lot worse than this.
How do you morons think it makes sense to compare US Season 1 to UK's Season 15?

washanobotit wrote:

It was the first freaking episode, you idiot. No crap, three guys who just met a few months ago are going to have less chemistry than three that have known each other for 8 years. Have you ever watched the first few season of UK Top Gear? It was a lot worse than this.
How do you morons think it makes sense to compare US Season 1 to UK's Season 15?

Nothing can beat the original but i like cars so i'll watch it. For those in the UK, how are you watching it?

Back
Top Bottom