Top NBA commentators......

Man dont care what anyone says, Clyde Frazier is my fav. commentator of all time
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude is the man, just so smooth and his rhyming lines are classic "marbury the orchestrator and devistator" or "razzling and dazzling his way tothe hoop"
roll.gif

Love it man, Marc Jackson is also up there for me
Cant stand reggie millers voice
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Man dont care what anyone says, Clyde Frazier is my fav. commentator of all time
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude is the man, just so smooth and his rhyming lines are classic "marbury the orchestrator and devistator" or "razzling and dazzling his way to the hoop"
roll.gif

Love it man, Marc Jackson is also up there for me
Cant stand reggie millers voice
smh.gif

I don't know why but i don't like Clyde. He's alright, but sometimes i cant stand him.
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

But Jim Barnett ( Warriors commentator ) is a good color commentator. He is very knowledgeable of basketball. Of course Walton is up there. But i hate thatone Kings commentator that says "if you don't like that you don't like basketball."
eyes.gif
Oh yea, Kevin Harlan and Marv Albert are good.
pimp.gif

Clyde no doubt deserves his props. Swishing and dishing. Wheeling and dealing. The Knicks look stagnant. No cohesion.
laugh.gif

Marv

Breen

Hubie

Czar

Harlan is definitely good for excitement. But I prefer hearing him when T-Mac plays.
laugh.gif

Doug Collins is straight-forward too but sometimes goes off on his "when I coached Michael" tangents.

stu lantz def... he praises every good player on every team.. and he def just not stay Driding the Lakers/Kobe all game..
not like joel meyers when he stays Driding Kobe all game long. madd annoying...

My personal fav's include:

Clyde
Mark Jackson
Hubie Brown
Bill Walton
Tom Tolbert
Chuck Swirsky
Kevin Harlen
Ian Eagle
Marv Albert

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

stu lantz def... he praises every good player on every team.. and he def just not stay Driding the Lakers/Kobe all game..
not like joel meyers when he stays Driding Kobe all game long. madd annoying...
I prefer home announcers like that (Lantz). Can't stand homer announcers... ala Boston Celtics.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Yo I think Clyde is my favorite too.

dude's funny, but is SO BAD at commentating the game. he repeats bill worrell lile 90% of the time.

and he even said rafer is an all-star type of player
roll.gif

Homer Pick: Chuck Swirsky, Leo Routins

Others:

Bill Walton
Czar
Kevin Harlan
Marv Albert
SVG (i dont know why, but IMO he is a good commentator, always comes in with the coaching perspective)
Hubie Brown (see above)

worst: Reggie Miller

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Yo I think Clyde is my favorite too.

dude's funny, but is SO BAD at commentating the game. he repeats bill worrell lile 90% of the time.

and he even said rafer is an all-star type of player
roll.gif

I was talking about Clyde Frazier, but I like Drexler too. He is pretty bad at commentating, but its ok, thats Worrell's job anyway.

I cant stand the Warriors commentators. They get all excited over the littlest things. The Celtics commentators are very annoying.
Stu Lantz is one of my favorites

- Kevin Harlan
- Marv Albert
- Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier
- Hubie Brown (for his great knowledge of the game)
- Bill Walton

Back
Top Bottom