Top rated J.U.C.O. football programs?

A friend of mine is a highly ranked running back out of canada, however they jumped on the recruiting bandwagon way too late in the states, and he'sconsidering going to a juco first. I was wondering what the best juco football programs in the country were? Thanks

El Camino CC out in CA is a good one. Butler County CC out in KS is also one that has some very good player go there. Also the College of Sequoias out in CA isalso a good one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

El Camino CC out in CA is a good one. Butler County CC out in KS is also one that has some very good player go there. Also the College of Sequoias out in CA is also a good one.
Yeah those are three good ones.......There is one in Mississippi (can't think of the name right now)

Vanderbilt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol at the vanderbilt comment

Do you guys know if they offer football scholarships at any of the cc's?

there are some good ones in minnesota, although its hard to tell how well they stack up against the others mentioned

Georgia Military Academy
Milford
benedictine military academy
Hargrove Academy
San francisco city college
el camino
coffeyville
independence
compton

Do you guys know if they offer football scholarships at any of the cc's?
i'm almost positive they can't give scholarships because they fall under D3 regulations.

San francisco city college. They are usually built like a D1 team. Big time schools send players who are not qualified there

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

one of my boys plays for Hargrave Military Academy in VA. they are one of the highly prestigious JUCO football programs in the country
I thought Hargrave was a Prep School?

Trust me, Hargrave is legit for football. all the schools I listed, I know someone that played there and signed to play big time football

PS. most or nearly all military academies are prep schools/jucos

San Francisco City College by far is the best. 8 time national champs, including last year.

Place is basically a D-1 football program, or run like one. 20 people in 2006 transferred to D-1 and I believe 10 from last year. My boy plays on the teamand is about to transfer to Oregon.

how come more kids dont go to places like Hargrave? you'll go for free, and they are better than D3 and regular JUCOs because you still have eligibilitywhen you transfer to real college, unlike JUCO when you lose time. and you get a lot of academic help too, being a military prep school and all

SF City. coach rush transfers 20-25 to D1 every year. Also in bay area, Laney, Foothill, & San Mateo wouldnt be bad choices.

My cousin played at Hargrave back in the day....it's not a JUCO, but you can do a post grad year if you want. Tell your boy to look into doing a PG year ifhe doesn't want to go the JUCO route.

*I forgot about Fork Union Military Academy....they offer PG year's also

all of the biggest have already been named.

Sierra College in Rocklin near Sac is an alright one. they had the top wide receiver this year, and they're always competing.

[font=Arial,Helvetica]the NJCAA is composed of "two year colleges" and is also divided into 3 divisions. NJCAA division 1 colleges may offer athletes a full athletic scholarship, division 2 colleges may only offer partial scholarships that cover tuition, fees and books while division 3 colleges cannot offer any.[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]so apparently certain JuCo'scan give scholarships. [/font]

Back
Top Bottom