Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

if i was a boss and had money like dat best believe i woulda copped everything in my size.....

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

You see Marqueesole has connects to the factory
but mr sample Air Randy always charge ALOT for the category.
Top secret or not we already know why NIKE is mad
heat23 or 160jordansdeep are arguing like their always sad.
frown.gif

man i'm up late peace.

Sorry folks I was way tired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

austing03 wrote:

Originally Posted by FWA III

laugh.gif
@ duke talking about "internet" connects.

dude is mad old still living at his parent's house.

paying quadruple over msrp is NOT what's good.

Why do you clowns care what he paid for them? You mad cause you can't?

No problem voodo99 Its good to read something that someone knows what there talking about.

Also I cound not agree more austing03

This whole post is about people that CANT MIND THERE OWN DAMN BUSINESS if the man wants to buy the shoes early let him...........when the rest of you can save money and buy them for retail.

He does not owe anyone anything by paying what hes paying.

I understand that alot of people cant pay extra and my post is not aimed at you its hard and this year with so many Jordan releases its only getting harder.
People like that I understand if your only paying extra on one shoe you really want so you don't have to spend 14 hours on a line to save $100.00 time is money.

But heads bad mouthing someone on what they spend and what there business is?

don't worry about it.

He also pays what hes paying so he does not have to deal with most of the people that line up like 86% of the crybaby's in this wining post.

Just hope that when release time comes YOU NOT ANYONE ELSE has the money to buy the shoes.

^^^^ 100% agree. The hate on here is crazy. And yes it is true the same people who hate on JB and NIKE are now all crying in defense of them. You can'tplay for both teams peoples. Don't hate on the Peoples who have the cash to get it first. STEP UP YOUR GAME SO YOU CAN DO IT TOO. I'm not sayingstealing is right, but c'mon nobody complained when all these pictures leaked out. And, Duh how did you think they did it?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

austing03 wrote:

Originally Posted by FWA III

laugh.gif
@ duke talking about "internet" connects.

dude is mad old still living at his parent's house.

paying quadruple over msrp is NOT what's good.

Why do you clowns care what he paid for them? You mad cause you can't?

No problem voodo99 Its good to read something that someone knows what there talking about.

Also I cound not agree more austing03

This whole post is about people that CANT MIND THERE OWN DAMN BUSINESS if the man wants to buy the shoes early let him...........when the rest of you can save money and buy them for retail.

He does not owe anyone anything by paying what hes paying.

I understand that alot of people cant pay extra and my post is not aimed at you its hard and this year with so many Jordan releases its only getting harder.
People like that I understand if your only paying extra on one shoe you really want so you don't have to spend 14 hours on a line to save $100.00 time is money.

But heads bad mouthing someone on what they spend and what there business is?

don't worry about it.

He also pays what hes paying so he does not have to deal with most of the people that line up like 86% of the crybaby's in this wining post.

Just hope that when release time comes YOU NOT ANYONE ELSE has the money to buy the shoes.

but c'mon nobody complained when all these pictures leaked out. And, Duh how did you think they did it?

damn, air randy and marquee sole have a lot of complaints from customers though. people always saying their shoes have dirt and sometimes defects, but no doubtthey legit but they need to hold off on the early pics

So what's going on with air randy's site? I know it was hacked but damn how long does it take to come back up.

160 I may have to get back at you about that HOH thing. The person that said they would get them is bs'ing me now. I am giving him until sunday to get ittogether or deal is done and I will get with you. You got the number and I got my phone back.

Well air randy/heat are still putting up pics like the fusion 3s and the countdown xxis even though the air randy site is down... I always appreciated them forputting up early pics of the shoes that were releasing so I would def know whether or not to get the shoes.

but I didnt ever buy shoes in advance from air randy and pay the premium just bc I am never in a rush to wear a new pair of shoes...but I dont think its a badthing to charge a premium for something early and if people want to pay extra to get them earlier then thats cool...other companies do it too---like a new carmodel like the bmw m6 had a $20k markup in the early release days, along with other stuff too

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by philflossie

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by philflossie

Yo I dont care how much J's cost im gonna cop I dont care if theres only a limited release of 15 pairs of some fresh ones in alaska im there
I hope they keep getting more expensive to many suckas rock j's fools be wanting Benz's at a Honda price. Maybe I rock J's for different reason's than most its like rap and hip hop to me Nike is something you do Jordan's is what I live. There not just shoes and what i mean by that is a car isnt just a car So keep marking up the price I say but being able to buy 400pair and s**t like that is wack for J lovers like me but on the hustle side i can dig it. If I could come up on J's like that and sale em at a marked up price I would, now im gonna go wait in line for them carmines like yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S.P.U.R.S.
You are what they call a HYPEBEAST!

Why would you want Jordans to be more expensive? That makes no sense on any level at all.

It makes sense to me. More expensive means less people have em

It took me like 5 times reading this thing through to pick through all the slang. but I think thats kinda of wrong to think of. People didnt always collect jays just to say they have the most limited kicks. People use to buy jordan for the name. I mean the whole idea of limited is to have a sneaker that not everyone can get a hold on. Thats fine, but I dont think its fair to a small market consumer, like someone in a little town who cant get the. I remember the days when jordans didnt sell out on release day. Now kids willl buy anything with a jordan brand stamp of limited. I buy jordans cause i like the look, feel, and quality not cause of how limited they are. So thats my take.
jhobson5, you are a smart man. I don't understand this limited crap. You know what I think is limited. It goes like this. A GR Jordan comes out andEVERYBODY buys it. 2 months later 50% of the people have already forgot about them because they only bought them because they're hypebeasts and don'twear Jordans for the same reasons I wear them for.

Anyways so 5 years later I'm walking through the mall just minding my business. I'm wearing jordans from 5 yrs back. NOBODY else has them. THAT is aLIMITED shoe. Only REAL sneakerheads buy shoes without the intentions of reselling, "flossin" their kicks etc. Keep it on the low and wear them cuzyou like them.

I hate fake sneaker collectors. I'm an OG and I buy shoes because I like the shoe and understand the history behind them. Not so I can make a quick buckand look cool on the internet posting 20 pairs of carmines before RD.

Jb will probably try to tighten up for a while, but once they get comfortable someone else will get in there and it will happen again, but i mean as long as JBis selling out then they should have no problem with these small issues.

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what should be" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?
^^ STILL has to be THEEEE BEST STATEMENT made ever... HEAT did nothing wrong in my eyes. He actually did us all a favor by postingpics of the jays. I love J's and thats what got me into the game. Recently with the way Gentry and Josiah have been manipulating the system in the past fewyears with the crap they been pulling, some people have to budget and decide in advance on what they want to cop and how to plan for that. I see NOTHING wrong with posting pics early because it lets me know which shoes I want to cop and wich I was passin on... And if dudes were stealinfrom JB then they are a
"VICTIM OF THIER OWN DEMISE" (JB) = you cant pull the PREMIER crap or the RARE AIR, PE limited stuff you pullon us consumers and act like you didnt know it will start to bite you back in the rear. You want to be the number one shoe company, the KING of the throne,then you better expect the fact that every empire has a FALL..

^^it doesnt matter right now who snitched...I totally agree with what Hovkid has to say about this whole situation.

JB deserves everything that is coming to them, they no longer care about the consumers anymore as they once did back in the earlier part of the millennium.Retro'ing sneakers for the fans of the past, and showing appreciation. But now its has turned into something deceiving, and greedy.

I understand that JB is a company, and their sole purpose is to make a profit, but they should still understand their consumers.

I wont go out, and complain about this situation because i do enjoy seeing the early pics, and decided whether or not I want to actually try to cop the shoes.

As for everyone else, ya'll need to stop hating on the people who get the sneakers early. It's their money, so let them spend it however they want to.If they want to drop 600 bucks on a shoe that only cost around 150...then more power to them.

I just feel like you guys need to stop complaining, and start taking some action. I gaurentee you that when the package's or another sneaker releases therewill still be a huge line of people waiting to buy the shoes. So if thats the case...then why should JB change their ways if people still continue to make thepurchase even though we all complain about quality, limited amounts of the shoe, and the price??

Back
Top Bottom