toro 4 legit check please

hey guys i know this thread has probably been done a lot and i researched high and low but for some reason i just need the comfort of someone else saying their legit  I'm new to jordans this is my 3rd pair to be honest. but i just wanted to know if their legit or not. thanks! 

I'm saying legit here, tongues aren't choppy, the black material is overlaying the top of the tongue correctly, no widows peaks. I'm saying legit bro

Cool! Looks just like my 9.5 pair so legit here bro! I would get more opinions just to be safe

I've watched over 20 videos and read over 30 articles all day trying to figure it out. Everything has been coming out right so if you have a pair and a 9.5 I trust you. Feeling good about the buy

They are legit, but are they suppose to be DS? Just wondering because usually they have a size sticker on the insoles if so.

Also, does the box have a sticker above where the shoe size is listed? If so, you can see where the shoes were purchased from.

Yeah that EAS means they got it from Eastbay. I think you are good bro, everything looks straight in the pics from the shoes and the box with the right tissue paper plus the EAS sticker means you should sleep easy man. They are legit.

Sweet!! Thanks a lot guys! I know this post has been posted many times and I appreciate you guys taking the time and giving me fast feedback!

Back
Top Bottom