|||--- Toronto Gas Being 94 CENTS APPRECIATION LOOOL ---|||

I can't remember the last time it's been below a dollar per litre..........Heard it's suppose to get down to 89 cents by next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was in the 80s and 90s not too long ago, around November/December of 2006.

It's still a ripoff, the average price per litre in the US is around 65-70 yet you hear them crying about it all the time. The Cdn. government taxes thehell out of consumers when it comes to paying at the pumps.

1 US gallon = 3.8 litres

i believe gas in the US is 2.73 a gallon

2.73 / 3.8 = $0.72

simple math and google searches

Originally Posted by Jaye05

1 US gallon = 3.8 litres

i believe gas in the US is 2.73 a gallon

2.73 / 3.8 = $0.72

simple math and google searches
Pretty much.

When I went to the U.S. last year a gallon was like $2.55 and they were still crying about it.
eyes.gif

It's not quite that cheap in Vancouver, but I didn't think we'd be seeing gas prices this low again.

I hate the fact anything less than 1.00/litre is low.

Not even 3 years ago 1.00/L was so high that they didn't even have signs made at gas stations that went that high!

we are all being fooled...

^ agreed..

i remember when seeing 99.9 as the price..and people started freaking out.. but it only meant that the sign was wrong and the people at the gas station weretrying to change the numbers..

now.. if we see 99.9 we're all happy that its "low" ... how sad..

but im definately glad i saw 94.4 the other day.. and i think i even saw 92 also...

i got 5 cents off every liter at petro.
its a members thing.
$43 fillup cost be $39
do the math... it adds up in the end

It would be awesome to have both the Canadian dollar back on par with the US dollar and to have cheap gas.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

It would be awesome to have both the Canadian dollar back on par with the US dollar and to have cheap gas.
pimp.gif
Ya that would be sick...but that may be askin' for to much...lets tak it one step at a time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom