Toronto Maple Leafs suck appreciation post...

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

U played against him and how many points u have in the OHL? We need to get rid of these old trash dudes and bring in young talent...Not saying Tavares is the sole answer but since they changed the rules the game is more geared towards young legs....Look at Pittsburgh w Crosby and Malkin...Toews and Kane arent bad either...Let's be realistic Sundin alone cant get us to the playoffs...And please tell me what is better than an Original 6 market for hockey?

indifferent.gif

Yes, we need to get rid of the older guys and bring in young talent but everyone is gunning for Stamkos and not Tavares so get your facts straight.Toews/Kane are MUCH better than Tavares because they are more complete players and have a better overall game. Don't think I'm hating on homie either,he's a very talented player with a lot of upside but as an overall player there are better options for the Leafs. Starting your career in Toronto is ano-no......and EVERY player will tell you that too. Guys like Stajan and Wellwood have told me personally the time they spent in St. John's was much neededand they preferred the jump from the AHL to the NHL as opposed to the OHL to the NHL. With that being said, I highly doubt Tavares is going to play a singlegame in the AHL and that could definitely hurt his ability to develop into a solid overall player.

You leading the O in points btw?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom