Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

^^ got any extra your wanna give me :wow:
eek.gif

or 2 you wanna sell me ?
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49371.topic

great read. agree with the size issue. didnt realize our offense was THAT good. damn.

any1 caught the preseason opener for the Raps ?? got a W from the wizards....how did the new additions do if any1 caught it? arghh....kinda looking forward to the upcoming season. but doubts in the back of my head.

Bosh. whole canada is counting on u '____________________"
[/b]​

anyone got raptors TV here?

im seriously considering on getting it. I was reading on some forum that it's $3.00 for those people who have digital boxes from rogers? (i have one). that's 3.00 btw is only for the raptors tv, not the sports pak.

how much are you paying monthly?

I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

^^ i had basic rogers cable.paid like 30 a month.

then i got a letter in the mail sayin they were given away boxes and some extras channels to customers.

The idea is too, give people the box,they will see how many channels they dont have and buy them, also now you can rent movies and rogers on demand. So buy given out the box they are tryin to make more money

Anyways, the box came and to my surpirse NBAtv and leafs tv were included at no extra charge.
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=49371.topic

^^ I was thinking of getting the box, and now i might get it.
and also... Raptors Preseason 6 - 0! Even though i know the preseason doesn't really mean anything, its pretty cool to watch each teams 2nd unit / bench players start and really go at it.
---------------
The young one.

season opener November 1st... cant wait.
i know raps will be doing big things this year. haters needa keep hating

Watch those haters jaw go down when they see the new raptors.
They will never know what hit them.
---------------
The young one.

im not sure if this was posted on here.

i read the latest Slam and it gives the reason why the Raps changed the colors on there uni's. the Raps were sued by the peoples from Barney.

FUK U BARNEY
TORONTO/FS/TRADE/ALL DS/AIM: instapump MSN: [email protected]AJ9 WHT/BLK 12, AJ4 "99 Bling 10, AJ5 BLK/SLVR 11**send me your best offerWTB: BRAND NEW CONDITION AJ17 RED SUITCASE/LBJ2-3 DRAWSTRING BOX**SELLING HEAT ON MYSPACE/ADD ME

In case anyone missed it
www.youtube.com/watch?v=emVe-fuvIt8---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong> <!-----<span style="color:white;">[ r2kidd =</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Ryan</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">] [ Location:</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;">Toronto (Canada)</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:white;">]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;">[ eBay feedback: <!-----<a href="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=r2traps" target="top">r2traps (213+, 0 negs)</a><!-----<a href="mailto:[email protected]"> [email protected]</a><!----- ]</span><!-----</strong><!-----<br><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;"></span><!-----</strong><!----- <!-----<strong><!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">[</span><!----- <!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">LET'S GO RAPTORS!</span><!----- <!-----<span style="font-size:medium;">]</span><!----- </strong><!----- </div><!-----

LOL this thread got silent quick...............*shakes head* toronto fans never learn...............only one Toronto team worth cheering for BLUE JAYS
"yao know what i ming"

this coming from the dude that supports a guy that got swatted by a player 2 feet shorter than him. the raps are a totally new team, you gotta give them time to develop together. next year they'll be tight
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

Anyone see or read the error of the score against the Hawks? They were talking about it on THE SCORE. The scenario was during the 4th quarter the score refs didnt award us a basket but the score judges gave it to the Hawks instead. Close to the end of the game the Raps were down by 3 and TJ Ford hit a 3 pointer with the funny lookin clunk basket we were actually tied...but looking at the score we were down by 3 so next possesion we fouled thinkin we had to stop the clock.
The score refs ****** up the Raps with this lose.

TORONTO/FS/TRADE/ALL DS AIM: instapump MSN: [email protected]AJ3 blk/cmnt sz11.5/AJ2 melo sz10/DMiles aj5 GAME WORN/SIGNED **send me your best offerWTB: BRAND NEW CONDITION AJ17 RED SUITCASE/LBJ2-3 DRAWSTRING BOX**SELLING HEAT ON MYSPACE/ADD ME

Got the pacers at the ACC today.

bosh vrs o'neal should be a good match-up

and of course fred jones playin his ex team

tough game last night

marshall hitten a big 3 vrs his old team

check the sig:

TORONTO/CANADA: FOR SALE; DS KOBE 2K5 "LA ROAD MAPS" SZ 11 & 13, WAYY UNDER US AND CANADIAN RETAIL...PM ME ASAP

Tonight got the bulls in Chi.

hopefully we can bounce back after a tought 4th Q loss vrs the cavs

mmmm i wonder how many posts i will have in a row before someone else comments?

Back
Top Bottom