Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

^ i don't like it (the black and gold, i mean). will always have fond memories of the raptors in purple and wouldn't mind seeing it make a comeback

Just patiently waiting for the season they have retro nights with the OG 95 jerseys. We were so close last season.

Didn't the og jerseys retro ready? I saw them last year. Not the on court ones, the swing mans or whatever u call the ones with adidas logo on the chest

There were a couple teams last season that wore 90's themed throwbacks (Milwaukee, Atlanta, a few others), the raps were in talks to make it official but I guess it fell threw.

Didn't the og jerseys retro ready? I saw them last year. Not the on court ones, the swing mans or whatever u call the ones with adidas logo on the chest
you can only get the purple ones with VC15 or TMAC1 prints. i already have a M&N VC15 one of those. imo M&N version > adidas version

the present day raptors wearing the retros, both white ones and purple ones, would make me so happy

^ they're so much fun to watch right now.

if ujiri chooses to tank, he's going to have to move a lot of good pieces off the board in order to do so and he's going to have to do it soon.

as a season seat holder with 27 more home dates in the regular season, i would really rather not watch him trainwreck our season and our current team. at the beginning of the season, i would have been happy to get the 7 or 8 seed. now, if we can hold serve and get home court for the first round
happy.gif
, and even go on and play beyond that
happy.gif
happy.gif
i'm going to be so happy.

we can get wiggins five or six years from now as a free agent when his rookie contract is done with and he chooses to take his talents to the city below vaughan

ujiri is a smart guy. he's already gotten rid of bargs and that wasteman gay. also I'm probably the only guy in T.O that likes jabari more then wiggins

ujiri is a smart guy. he's already gotten rid of bargs and that wasteman gay. also I'm probably the only guy in T.O that likes jabari more then wiggins

no, I want parker too. That bs talking about canadian loyalty, people don't think wiggins could ever abandon our team ala lebron james or chris bosh? Parker is the better player and what we need, not another athletic dude who fails to create his shot. I don't know if its the system but wiggins is looking like turd right now and not living up to a #1 pick

Jabari has a jump shot. Wiggins is just all atlethicism. They'll both be decent. I love wiggins and all but I think Jabari will be a bit better.

^ i think wiggins should stay in school. bill self can teach him a lot if he stays more than one year. anyways, this talk of wiggins vs. parker should be left to the likes of milwaukee, 'cause we ain't getting either of them or any other lottery pick for that matter. we should take the opportunity created by everyone else tanking to make a deep playoff run.

also who's the lucky guy that got those size 10 ovo jordans tonight? lol

Dame Lilard played 4 years (broke his leg 3rd year) and look where he is.
i always thought Cory Joseph should have stayed all 4 years. i know you if you're good you should enter the draft but think what you could be.

when i hear people say "Jabari is like Carmelo anthony with a better IQ" i get amped

Jabari has a jump shot. Wiggins is just all atlethicism. They'll both be decent. I love wiggins and all but I think Jabari will be a bit better.
LOL analysis likes this means that you've only started watching him at Kansas or youtuube mixtapes. Wiggins is far more superior to Jabari in almost every facet of the game, but Jabari has just been put in a better position to showcase his skillset. Jabari has a smooth game though, he'll do well. 

Wiggins should have went to FSU where they would give him the ball in all of his spots and be able to make plays like he's done for years with CIA Bounce, Huntington Prep, and Canada Basketball.

LOL analysis likes this means that you've only started watching him at Kansas or youtuube mixtapes. Wiggins is far more superior to Jabari in almost every facet of the game, but Jabari has just been put in a better position to showcase his skillset. Jabari has a smooth game though, he'll do well. 

Wiggins should have went to FSU where they would give him the ball in all of his spots and be able to make plays like he's done for years with CIA Bounce, Huntington Prep, and Canada Basketball.

lmao what else are you suppose to base watching off of? he's not even the best player on his team and he was ranked the 1 player in the country before signing with Kansas

lmao what else are you suppose to base watching off of? he's not even the best player on his team and he was ranked the 1 player in the country before signing with Kansas
Did you not read my post? He's played years of great basketball with CIA Bounce, Huntington Prep, and Canada Basketball.

Who's better than him on Kansas? He's averaging almost 16 points and 5 boards and he's not even trying. And trust me, the whole world will notice when he starts trying...

Last edited:

Did you not read my post? He's played years of great basketball with CIA Bounce, Huntington Prep, and Canada Basketball.

Who's better than him on Kansas? He's averaging almost 16 points and 5 boards and he's not even trying. And trust me, the whole world will notice when he starts trying...
listen to this man. 

Right now I would agree that Parker is playing better but I would wait until the tourny starts before claiming whose the better player between parker and wiggins. But as far as potential though, Wiggins has the second most potential in this draft. The player with the highest potential in this draft is Embiid.

Crazy i've had some runs with wiggins, his fam lives a couple blocks from me. He a great and humble dude, wish him luck. He has a ton of potential more than jabari, will he live up to it though, will have to find out. He is still young and i think he should stay an extra year and let his game develop. 

The raps won't be drafting either of them so but wiggins has the physicality to be the next lebron, I just hope we don't collapse and finish out of the playoffs. Looking good so far though need to get rid of the coach now or after seasons end he's had his run but time for change

why fire the coach? you gotta remember he's defensive minded coach. he's gonna make mistakes. if you watch the Raps they were never considered even a decent defensive team and now i think we are top 10? they need to keep this group together. just like Sam Mitchell should not have gotten the boot :smh:

A good d don't give up 105 points to Charlotte ,agree with they should have kept Mitchell but unfortunately they did, there rank is only as good as there play out on the floor

every L we take makes me worried that masai's gonna blow up the team.

still an hour or so for you to get your last minute votes in. just tweet kyle lowry and demar derozan's full names with the hash tag #NBABallot

i think they both deserve to go to NOLA

Back
Top Bottom